Tree of Savior Forum

Another big update

Unofficial, but http://pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

1 Like

All the new items are level 220 blue recipes. Pike: http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/252127/

I hope we get some 220 purple/red that isn’t untradable instance dungeon gear or earth tower soon. So many mobs without drops, my Corsair needs things to steal from.

1 Like

Throneweaver Card : [Card Slot Equip] When defeating a poison property monster, there’s a [★]% chance to recover 10% of your SP. [Summoner Tome] Can be used to summon Throneweaver with the Summoning skill.

hello authentic afk farm

Too bad no optimization, continuing to not play until I am able to run it not like a potato.

2 Likes

I believe it’s rewarding cheaters and exploiters over anything else.
Are any of the guilds legit after the overupgrade abuse bug?

Players using hacks just to get ahead in GvG, PvP and PvE…

Even if IMC fixed the channel crashing bug, they’re not removing any of the hacked +2X, +3X gears from anyone’s account so I still think they haven’t done a decent job of fixing the server.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yes and oracles still buged ty imc again

Thanks

So for pvp :
Reaverpede Card : [Card Slot Equip] Increases damage on medium sized monsters by [★]%.
Yeti Card : [Card Slot Equip] Increases Max HP by +[★*120].

Swordsman PVE :
Minotaur Card : [Card Slot Equip] When dealing physical damage, there’s a [★]% chance to inflict the stun debuff for 3 seconds. ( can PvP too )
Centaurus Card : [Card Slot Equip] AoE attack ratio + [Card count]

Meanwhile Rogue : Werewolf Card : [Card Slot Equip] When attacking there’s a [★]% chance your attack will be judged as attacking from behind.

and the OP Wizard :
Chapparition Card : [Card Slot Equip] Increases magic attack power by [★]% for 10 seconds when using an SP Potion

Now SP potion is a buff for Wizard, LMAO

Out of Body

• Range width increased from 10 to 15, length increased from 30 to 50.

Is this referring to attack aoe? That would be nice.

Does anyone know what quest/map Kubas is from? I want at least 1 card from them, but I have no idea what quest they are from…

• Team Battle League will now allow options of the equipped items to take effect.

Does this mean cheaters will be able to take their +30 weapons to tbl?

4 Likes

and the million dollar question of the day ^

1 Like

asked to the air…

@STAFF_John

Thanks IMC for giving exploiters free TP :smiley: I guess that makes sense since they’ll be the only players left.

1 Like

Kubas is a gimmick boss from Crystal Mine… whoever was called the part you can go to after the Mirtis area.

@2015huehue, it refers to special effects such as Item Awakening.

1 Like

Nice
how many card slot we have ?
also card can stack ?

-_- up until now i have no idea what to take at rank 8 since both new classes doesnt synergize so well with shinobi

I’m thinking of picking either sword 3 or dopp1 im getting concentrate 15 and pain barrier 15 plus double slash 5 at sword c3 not much of dps if i were to take dopp1 which will give access to DoV 5 and Cyclone 5 but im getting the chills of getting 1 shotted if i pop bunshin 5 along with DoV 5… Hmm fencer1 looks ok too but rapiers has low durability and just might break halfway so meh… But since guardian has been revamped from flat to percentage, i wonder if gungho would also be revamped hmm…

-Templeshooter Card : [Card Slot Equip] Missile attacks have a [card count]% chance to silence for 5 seconds

What’da ya’ know now even Archer tree PvP fags are going to scramble for TShooter cards.

Pyroego Card : [Card Slot Equip] Decreases interval between SP recovery ticks by [★] seconds.

I do hope there’s a card for HP recovery too.