Tree of Savior Forum

An odd build, looking for input

So the plan is simple… Setup for Shadowmancer. The build is wiz3/linker1/sorc1/runecaster1/warlock1. Wiz3 for quickest with its 50% dmg increase, linker for obvious reasons, sort for summon servant dark dmg increase, runecaster for more burst, and Warlock for the dark dmg increase and bursting. This is all under the assumption that Shadowmancer will deal dark dmg… Think this will float or sink?

Servant only gives 50 dark property attack, a flat value added to any skill or attack, not only dark ones.

Sorc 2 offers a lot for those who sorc 1 already, if you want only Sorc C1 you should take Necro 1 instead of Runecaster probably as he has more filler bursts than Runecaster.

Well, the whole point is to increase dark dmg, yes the servant’s dark property attack is a flat amount but it’s dark dmg which should be increased with Warlocks attribute that increases dark damage yes? And I don’t want filler burst, rune of destruction and justice seem like massive dmg bursts that I can use after my filler wiz bursts… But the whole point is to get dark property attacks and skills and increase them

Don’t mean to sound miffed it’s just the entirety of the build is around the dark property thematic of which necromancer has none, they are simple magic property. Sorc 2 possibly depending one if Shadowmancer is a one circle hidden class or not I suppose. Also I care not for meta builds, they become pointless with class updates and balance patches. I have played enough mmo’s to see those ebb and flow too much…