Am i banned or what pls help

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:EU fedimian
Team Name:
CHEAPSHOT
Character Name:CHEAPSHOT

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. i was afk and this name misao call GM durian
  2. and they started to talk to me and pm me this GM durian
  3. then i message GM durian and this crasy misao but late
  4. then i afk when i try to change char i cant join why?am i banned?

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

i dont hv print screen but it was like this saying "your access to the game is currently restricted due to a maintenance or other reason.pls contact support through our homepage for more details.
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

What map exactly where you AFK-ing? What were you doing in-game when you AFKed?

U deserves it…

‘afk’
‘somehow know there is a player call misao’
‘somehow know misao summoned a gm’
‘didnt reply even though you knew they messaged you’
‘late’

Not about you but…TOS bot banning process, GM chasing players around for a few minutes. Only in TOS.

*sorry forgot to mention this isnt my video. Video by ton2531_7

2 Likes

GMs playing tag, quite entertaining.

Senpai, matte kudasaiiiii

4 Likes

Well, I often see him in Dina Bee as Sorcerer-Necro on Fedi-server…

So I guess it was AFK as Sorcerer with active Summon (which can’t really afk because of the sp drain) and got caught using macro or smth for automatically using sp pot.
if thast the case, you (finally) deserve that bann.

2 Likes

Not only that, i noticed lately on my sorc while doing awakening dun, that after 10 or 20 seconds without moving the char, the summon simple don’t attack enemies.
I used to be semi-afk in awakening dun due being so boring and long lol, while i read or watch something in the net.

I had to switch to ALT+TAB lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a sorc too and not because I intend to AFK farm since it’s not really worth spending mana pots on (and there’s legit Necro for that purpose) but because it greatly helps in the awakening dungeon as an Alche. I feel like they overdid the nerf on the summon AI. My TS just goes derp every now and then, sometimes even running way too far from me. :confused:

1 Like

That issue is old, the summon running away from or after mobs leaving you defenseless.

I feel that after Agny, Sorce became even more useless.

I mean, before the neck, Summons already are weak to begin with, they don’t hold much against new maps mob so you find yourself without a summon even before the CD refresh.

1 Like

Sorcerer summon stop attacking if afk is an intended feature.

Yeah i knew that, but it is not 1 min as they stated, it takes around 20 seconds to trigger.

he using macro with summon and cat 24/7, pls

Video doesn’t consist moment when he resummoned, but as for everyday routine he using it whenhis SP is full
So this cold story was very nice, yes, he logged in in 30min-1h after it and whispered me. After found him atDina without macro c:
From his words: “GM can’t interact with game proccess”

What the ■■■■ is wrong with this game?
Why does someone have exclusive rights to summon a GM and ban anyone?
Right now schwarznagger bots in 2 channels of dina bee with his warlocks, and 3rd channel is occupied by his bot friend.
What the ■■■■? Why do I have no way to report this scum? Where is my personal GM friend?

First of all it’s allowed to bot at weekends. No one from IMC online means that it’s allowed. Apart from that it’s obviously legit anyways.

IMC logic = It’s only forbidden if IMC sees it personally. And IMC doesn’t work on weekends.

Will you be so kind to tell me HOW exactly do you address GMs in this game? Especially when there’s none on Fedimian server?
I just want to know how did Misao contact a GM.
Because I’m tired of this bullshit in real life. I want a buddy GM too.

Well it’s not Fedimian. No one @IMC cares about Fedimian. After special maintenance there might be 1 GM online for like an hour - that’s it.