Tree of Savior Forum

All dina bee have marco warlocks

• Server : Fedimian

• Team Name : All dina bee chs not only 1 team

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 7/24

• Evidence There is no need evidence maybe some gm can go there and watch them. They are at all dina bee farm channels

Maybe you guyz can find solution or ban them so we can play fairly

Windows95 farmin like 3-4 week at dina, schwarznagger also. Anyways i wont post nicknames here. Cuzz right click and report do nothing too…

Maybe your dear gms can go online and check dina bee farm and judge fair b4 bots destroy game…

1 Like

Just say DyX as it is all the same person. I’m am very sure it’s his bot army. And the fact that he is very cancerous and arrogant and now that I have my legit Necro up regulary switches one of his bots into my channel to show his superiority in his own arrogance is even more proof of it.
One little poor dirty soul protected by garbage management. I kind of feel sad for him.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri
Can one tell me why there are actually terms of service
https://treeofsavior.com/ts/
when harassing, stalking and of course macro botting with 3rd party tools is perfectly fine? I accepted that no one does anything against it but I don’t understand why it’s even in the terms of service if no one cares. Care to elaborate me?

1 Like

I think this guys getting power from staffs i know so many ppl banned by bot but same ppl like windows95 never get ban and im watching them like a 1 month.

Its remembered me knight online. Their gm also doing like this, they dont ban bots they dont ban their friends something like that and game goes rekt. Im feeling same things about TOS. BTW when Knight onlines golden age there was only 3-5 mmorpg. But now bilion mmorpg

Why we could play tos when gms dont give a “CARE” about bots, hacks… Its not 1999-2005.

If they dont want ban their friends, bots, hack (and im smelling also they are tp buyer) make all maps 20-30 ch so we wont have problem that much.

Half a year and more. It’s TmD_DyX at least I am sure about it. As he botted for a long time on his main account (still in top 3 of silver gathered @oracle master), reported for example here:

Then switched his main with 3 bots schwarznagger, stallone_ and windows95 running the same script (well it’s improved by now with quest port). GM’s don’t care. IMC also. I also wonder why.
He can’t be a GM because he’s Russian and not Korean but well… we tried hard already

but according to useless GM it’s legit. Of course moving in the same patters 24/7 for months on 3 channels at the same time is legit human play. :joy:

If this game here was Blizzard managed he would have already been banned after some hours of this ■■■■ for lifetime but you see how great the management is here. facepalm

3 Likes

The fact is that you poor little kid guild having 3 scammer Wm/buff/repair shop with 80k each buff/88k WM and 90k repair fee doesnt make you a right person to talk here. Since you are the GM of some little bitchy guild then you may delcare war to LegendsTM(DyX is in that guild) to night hunt all of their dina bee farmer. This is the eaist way to stop afk farmers, well, i told you the trick, delcare war on them, or just go home and stfu

One more time, declare war on them, to hunt their afk farmer, or please stop crying here, go cry to your parents

What happend to you? :neutral_face:
First of all I can’t hunt DyX because his bots are in another guilds. Also I don’t want to get in the way of Maghi and others who are legit and could be annoyed by war.

And second we don’t scam. The shops are for our own purpose and sometimes we want to save mats and just have our cluster standing there. Just don’t touch it - Jesus.

And thats one big reason why ppl are leaving this game. Go pvp and gvg to fight against a player full equips, thx to bot army.

Welcome to endgame, boys and gals!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I just had an idea how to combine our beloved engame content with drama and tree of forums - stay tuned.

1 Like