Tree of Savior Forum

Alchemist Lounge

There’s a lot of ways to decrease potential. Failed enhancements, opening a gem socket, attaching magic amulets, trading the item, Item Awakening, and Briquetting.

Leveling up Magnum Opus increases the size of the craft grid, which won’t necessarily increase the rarities of items you make, but allows you to create other kinds of items that require a larger sized grid instead. Also, I have no clue if you can make multiple items at once with the skill.

hi ^^ i was going to jump in here since im super keen on building an alchemist to try out in beta.

Important stuff - I DO NOT PVP so if something i picked is like pvp > pve please please tell me because i dont care to fight other people.

I was reading some of the aforementioned stuff and i was pretty dead set on taking levels in cryo and elementalist before alchemist, but then i saw linker and was reading over some of the skills, and that seems like it would be fun to incorporate in as well.

could i please have some suggestions as what to do/fix/alter?

^ did i do this right :x or did i derp out and link nothing ; ;

what do you thnk about this build? mostly for selling, added 2 point to item awakening so i can take 1 more ppl with me inside, and i can use divine myth to get more ppl with me