Tree of Savior Forum

⏰ Tuesday Maintenance? ⏰

I’ll asume IMC is going to put fixes and patches on their schedule maintenance (whcih may turn into a extended maintenance++ ) on a tuesday.

Is the maintenance on Tuesday EST (US time) or Korean Time +9 GMT?

I do recall it is on EST.

Should be Korean time, since the launch was on Tuesday in Korea time also.

tl;dr: Every Monday is a weekend in IMC.
Wait for tomorrow.

I don’t know why IMC use EST. They can just use Korean Time to do major updates. Since this is International version, why not just choose comfortable time for them to do maintenance, not players.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

the announcement says 2:35 EDT thats eastern time.
that’s right now.

maintenance is almost always done at low-population times. just look at all the people in the forums crying about “wasted leveling time” already. like we need to add to that by doing maintenance in the middle of the day.

“International version” is basically the polite and PR-friendly korean way of saying “North America… and everybody else who doesn’t have a server specifically.”

…They use EST because that is the time zone the servers are in. Just like games with servers in California use PST. Thought that would be obvious.

oops lol. thanks for picking up my slack.

i kept revising my post to make it less of an essay, and in the end i revised my original point right out of existence… lol.
also i couldn’t remember if the servers were on the east or west coast, but yea, that makes a lot of sense.