Tree of Savior Forum

[After PATCH] Crit rate equipment guide

Even tho phadas are a pain to get they will suck really hard I guess.

@TheAlleyCats i would be very glad if you could run a test for me? I will try to get the most input numbers you need here, or at least i think you need.

My great concern here: I am hackapell with a total of 6 gems slots in both main weapon hands (main weapon being Silver hawk 2 gems slots and purine sword with 4 gems slots, which i managed to put it +15). Assuming 315 leather hunting grounds armor, swift step active (i get around 550 critical rate).

My general dps in a skill rotation would be better with all lvl 7 red gems or all lvl 7 green gems?

I believe, please correct me if i am wrong, that after reading this topic the great choice here is whether i can manage to upgrade/transedence the main weapons to a certain threshold where the physical attack is soo high that all green gems would provide a better DPS, otherwise all red gems provide a better dps.

How can i calculate this threshold?

I manage to do some math with the following doc sheets (i didnt find this topic before :frowning: i am not sure if the doc sheet is up to date)

In my math, i manage to have the conclusion of (using the damage of a single magic arrow as a test since it has 25 hits):

Main weapon Min/Mas damg = 1800/2500 = All red gems overall damage wins by 50k dmg

Main weapon Min/Mas damg = 3666/4300 = All red overall damage wins by 30k dmg

Main weapon Min/Mas damg = 5000/6500 = All green overall damage wins by 200k dmg

So, there is a limit of a weapon min/mas dmg where all green would win this match.

Am i assuming something wrong here?

All Brainstorming about this is very welcome. Thank you very much!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.