Tree of Savior Forum

Addons still work? Dic/2017

how you install it? i manually pasted it on the patch folder as the readme says but it doesnt work. Also after opening the game the file dissapears. Tried on data folder too, same stuff.

same is happening to me

Use addon manager https://github.com/MizukiBelhi/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases/tag/v0.3.1-alpha.2

now i know how dude , go to the readme and copy de little book icon , u have to put it in the filename example " savequest-:open_book:-v1.2.2 " and then put in the data folder

1 Like

How to install ObjectDetector:

1. Download from the original page:
  1. Add :open_book: to the name. Example: “objectdetector-:open_book:-1.2.0.ipf”

2. Move the file to “steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch”

3. Create a folder “objectdetector” in “steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\addons”

4. Create a .txt file (settings.txt) in “TreeOfSavior\addons\objectdetector”

5. Paste the following setting:

1. Save and Launch the game

PD: Config explanations are in Japanese… If someone can translate them it would be nice.

2 Likes

yay it works, thx for the info! :smiley:

If anyone got more info about config it would be really appreciated

1 Like

i can’t seem to get that working o; think could post a zip file of em and see if that works?

do what xabrupt said, just copy the “book icon” :open_book: from the readme page and paste it on the file name.

Looks like they broke simplewarp addon too.

I tried following these instructions and it broke my client.

Putting the .ipf file in the Data folder instead of the Patch folder fixed it, otherwise the instructions just like that worked fine.

As far as the info in the Japanese readme, there isn’t really that much of interest. Most of the things are pretty obvious from the English included. The default colour list is:

Red - Enemies
Red flashing - Clover buffed enemies (except elites)
Pink - Elites
Blue - Players
Orange - NPCs
Orange Flashing - Treasure Chests
Purple - Root Crystals
White - Dropped Items
Black - Other (Summons seem to fall under this category)
Not Set - Pets

You can change the colours of each of these in the settings.txt file, which has the categories listed in English. The colour codes are in ARGB format, so feel free to customize that. If you want the icon to blink, as the line “IsBlink = 1” under “IsVisible = 1”. If you want it to not show at all, you can change “IsVisible” to 0.

There seems to be some sort of search function but I haven’t figured out how to make it work. The command is “/detector search XXX” and is supposed to make the searched thing blink on your map, but yeah, no luck getting it to work on my end.

1 Like

not worked for me too idk why

It’s working fine for me. I copied the Ipf into the data folder, added some exotic sign into its name and created a folder for the settings file, as usual.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.