Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development #2

I can add FPS Savior to the list, if there’s demand for it to be fixed/replaced/etc

That’s okay, I don’t think it’s very neccessary.
I forgot to add that I think persistant chat hasn’t been working since the new chat implentations.
Chat always constantly switches to /s whenever you change channels/location… if anyone knows a workaround to it, it’d be nice. It’s super awkward to suddenly say something out loud in Normal chat because you forgot to change tabs or something;;

ChatExtends received another update that addressed a few minor bugs, but it seems the “change channel duplicating guild/party chat” and “chat window stops updating until you refresh it via tab-changing” issues are still persisting. Anyone can confirm these bugs are only happening with ChatExtends installed and are not just a result of IMC’s chat update?

The duplication of chat occurs even without the ChatExtends addon. I removed all addons (including all files in all subdirectories) and I didn’t re-install ChatExtends and it still happens.

1 Like

do we have the Bookmark Warp too :smiley: that’s cool

Could you perhaps elaborate on this?

It’s a JTOS add on…

So I was considering translating a handful of the jToS addons since the iToS client can’t display Japanese characters, but I’m having trouble finding a way to edit the files.

As far as I can tell, I need IPF Suite, but the link on ToSbase is broken and I can’t find it anywhere else. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy? Or at least point me in the direction of whatever people are using these days to make/edit addons?

Boom, gotcha covered.

4 Likes

help when i download the jtos from git hub there is no tree of savior addon manager exe like the engslsh version :sob:

Thanks!

I’m a complete novice when it comes to addons and stuff, so wish me luck lol

I can’t imagine just editing text would be too hard, but some part of me refuses to believe it’ll be that easy…

Hi Guys,
Is anyone able to fix guildmates?

Thanks for your work.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s just the source. I can’t even remember where I found the zip/rar that had the same contents (including the exe) as iToS Addon Manager. It’s not as easy as Googling it, believe me. Gotta do some digging.

I think @LunarRabbit gave me the link. Let’s call the bunny and see if we can’t get to the bottom of that rabbit hole.

Cooldown Tracker could really use an option for smaller frames so that buffs don’t consume an entire column of the screen under normal party circumstances…

@Lurii @IllFatedGaming
You can find the JTos addon manager in this thread.

Go to > https://github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

The one with the “Latest Release” tag (2.5.1) click on ToS.Addon.Manager-v.2.5.1.jp-win32-ia32.rar, download and you’re done.

1 Like

Thanks!
I was looking for it about a week ago, but quickly stopped.
Now i made some change in statviewer

1 Like

Looks like you got your answer :stuck_out_tongue: I just got home from work, sorry :smiley:

First post updated with pertinent links. Going to try to start putting all necessary resources at the top of each thread.

2 Likes

ChatExtends and TreasureMap received updates recently. ChatExtends now has chat sound support.

Is Guildmate or GuildmatesKai fixed or been work on?