Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development

I would love to see Marktioneer working again!

I see no reason why Rader wouldnā€™t be allowed.

1 Like

thread for cheater :rage:

marktioneer not working has made me hate the game for the past 1-2 months D:

Tooltip helper just broke with todayā€™s maintenance, it now prevents from showing the highlighted item/recipe.

I hope it can be fixed, life will be hard without this one.

6 Likes

lol! your hate for addons is too hilarious. These arenā€™t addons for teleporting or massive aoe splash. It simply add more informations into your client for convenient sake. Get the idea of cheating via addons out of the thick skull of yours.

1 Like

getting information conveniently is a cheatā€¦

just saying

Is it just me or did this patch broke some addons

What addons are currently broken for you? Tooltip Helper is the one i noticed.

forgot the name/s, one is the addon that tells what an item is an ingredient for (e.g. when you hover on fossiilized lizard amber it will show venier)ā€¦ i think this is the tooltip helper no?

Thereā€™s another one but i still have to check

Anyone knows what happened to Tooltip Helper? Itā€™s not working since today maintenance and it was the most helpful addon of all. Any solutions? Thanks.

Thatā€™s IMC for you. Instead of improving the game they brake quality of life other people created for them.

you should be able to put player number 0 in the user.xml

Donā€™t understand, what would fix Tooltip helper?

We want tooltip helper back!!

1 Like

To be fair they have absolutely no obligation to make sure addons work properly.

4 Likes

But they have to be aware that addons make their game bearable to play.

5 Likes

Newest Order of Business: Tooltip Helper

IMC is really making it difficult to support their game at this rate.

4 Likes

I thought it was a problem from my client, so Tooltip Helper got broken by the last actualizationā€¦

Now find if a miscellaneous material is part of a recipe got harder.

With your logic checking game wiki or reading informative things from forum is also considered cheating. Current addons are fine.

1 Like

Hello I would like to ask if anyone still has the warmode addon for laptop which uses Atl+9 (not numpad 1)? Thanks