Tree of Savior Forum

[Addon] Gimme Cards is an addon that allows you to remove those pesky hidden cards!

Looks like the 9/5/2016 patch fixed the card issue! This addon is useless now.

Gimme Cards v1.0.0 is now on addon manager. It allows you to remove hidden cards by using the command /removecard n where n is the slot number from 1 to max rank. Works for the cards that vanish into the void.

You’ll lose 20% card experience when removing a card. There is another flag you can pass to use 5 TP instead, but I didn’t implement that for now. I might if a lot of people want it.

Why is it broken? Well GetMyEtcObject() is an object that holds data for various things (pets, wugushi stuff, cards, etc) and the server populates it. For some reason, this returns 0 for card id/card exp/card level in certain scenarios, so the function that renders the cards in the UI returns before it finishes processing. The server-side code that’s breaking needs to be updated by imc. Until then, this works.

35 Likes

Thank you very much, I’ve been wanting to remove the level 1 ella cards i’ve put to upgrade them

Thank you.
20 thanks

Thank you, IMC should outsource some of their works to you.

I dont get what this addon really does, could someone care to explain it a bit better? :slight_smile:

why is it that it takes people at home a day to fix IMCs coding and they cant figure it out in 3-4 months…I mean honestly, like its wed. and the “server capacity” error is already back, ffs so tired of this garbage every day, every week, every month, hire some people that actually know what they are doing like the OP

I would actually like to see the unequip with the pay 5 TP to avoid the xp loss please.

Also, thanks ^^

Yow!! IMC please delegate work to some, that can do real job. WTheck is this. An Independent dev is doing a lot of work rather than ur employee fixing some issue that takes forever for you to attend too. Cmon Just blow ur goddamn office.

@Excrulon thank you very much for the effort you put into this.

#IMCBunchOfTrash

5 Likes

Does lv.1 cards get destroyed when removed since they don’t level down any further?

nah, it’s for free, there’s a warning that the card level will go down, but you can just laugh at it and nothing happens (and you get your card back)

1 Like

Nice. Great for swapping card counts types!

Amazing work helping the community with your add-on, but…

you know, better safe than sorry xD

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max is it safe to use this add-on…

yes or no

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Muahaha now I can go abuse sleep skels.

1. Restrictions incurred by add-on usage
    When penalizing users of certain add-ons deemed inappropriate by our standards, we will announce the list of add-ons or functions. Any users using those add-ons or functions after the mentioned time-period on such announcements will be penalized.

All addons, unless probably gamebreaking, are safe to use until IMC says otherwise. They’ll also give us enough time to uninstall the add-ons if deemed inappropriate. Anyone caught still using them after the set deadline will then be banned.

Welp, that’s definitely useful, although not everyone gets the glitch, and it will probably be fixed later, its still a good temporary solution.

Imc gotta start paying excrulon for doing something they should have done. Gj man :sparkles:

Just wanna check, if you remove the card, it will lose experience. Which one of the following is the definition of ‘experience’ in this case?

Card: Level 3 at 0 exp (Total 500 exp gained)

1. Removal based on total exp attained, leads to 0.2*500 =100 exp loss (result = 2 star 200 exp now)

2. Removal based on current exp the card is at (i.e 0), leads to 0.2*0 =0 exp loss (result = 3 star 0 exp now)

Can anyone clarify this?

Thank you!

Of course it is. /nowigetthestupid20charmeme

@Excrulon I know all that, but…

I know I will download it like many other of your add-ons under my belt xD

1 Like