Tree of Savior Forum

Account be lock

my account been lock from yesterday til now ,can give me a reason n tell me how the solution ? i pay for play n the service is no gm no officer reply for me in 24 hour ?

there is an announcement about them banning all players that have been botting or largely associated with botting, or have been reported multiple times for botting.

In short you were probably botting but if not file a petition and I guess try to prove you weren’t botting.

wat to do ? im already send a support ticket but it reply me to send another email to tossupport@imc.co.kr ,after it dun have any reply more,im not using any tool n apps to botting,how sad he lock my account for this early access n no giving any notice,i feel im wasting my money to pay but cant enjoying to play my early access game,so after 29 of this month i got to open new account of steam to play ?

if you open another account and play , i assume you’re violating their T&C.

IF you’re really innocent wait for a reply it takes Days or even weeks .

IF you feel like you’ve wasted your $$ because you’re wrongfully banned . contact your bank and see if they can refund you your $$ after which you can consider leaving the game. ?

go play another game while waiting, the support ticket must be looked at for 5,6 days business, or even weeks with their new campaign against bots
just chill

1 Like

thx for info n chill ,nothing more i can do n jz waiting…

just leave and never look back - this game doesn need you and nope thats not rude its more rude to create such a topic knowing yourself what youve done and waste even more recources to lock and delete this topic (yes every second counts)

1 Like

He also migthve done the tp exploit. Ah well, something says its a well deserved ban to me. :slight_smile:

@myendlessdespair If he calls his bank to make a chargeback e doesnt need to consider leaving the game as he will most likely be banned anyways (or in this case stay banned).

“IF” <.< right right

Hi @ticky1983 you are receiving those kind of message because your account has been locked due to suspicious activity within the game. In other words, some player reported you for doing suspicious activity inside the game.

hi @GM_Francis ,im a royal player to tos,so can u tell me my account is lock for permanent or it will be unlock ?because i got to decide keep waiting or open another steam account to start new char,i hopefully some officer giving me an answer,thx

Dude you’ll get ip banned if you continue to do that. One of many features that offer steam is the ip blocking if you break game policy.

And btw you dont have any moral isnt it? You KNOW that you’re botting and still you come here to claim your account…

1 Like

wat moral ? am i doing something bad to u ? im play this game for 450 hours n suddenly my account be lock,i cant do anything after it i no play tos for 2 day,im here jz asking a solution, coz this game dun have some 1 by 1 v officer service to asking am i in bot ban list ? y i get ban ? y i didn’t using any bot app n i get ban ? y after ban didn’t notice me ? y no reply me ? im jz asking if u ban me permanent its ok for me coz i can open new to play,wat i waste on the last account nvm,if u ban my ip i jz quit this game,jz a simple thing ?i really lazy to reply those free man,jz go play ur game if u free,im jz need some gm or officer to reply me

anyway, just make a new account. end of bs

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.