Tree of Savior Forum

About Team Transfer (IMC pls read)

thank you! applying now!

what about dls puck? should we take it from the message box?

Thank you so much @STAFF_John ! thats a relief :relieved:

I got another question.
The list of “The Server Transfer will NOT CHANGE the following”
Does not list Token benefits.
Will the token effect be terminated or will it be transfered aswell?
Just making sure.

Hi @STAFF_John can I get a confirmation that the SEA server will be re-located to the SEA region? Because if it’s just going to be located in America then it’s not worth transferring. Thanks!

@STAFF_John
sorry can i ask u 2 question regarding the transfer?

1. will the items in our character storage be transferred? or must we take them all out before the transfer.
    i assume cabinet means the mails that contain our prem items?

2)what do you all mean by
“you are unable to apply for server ,If your account is limited”

1:

E:
2) Must’ve read that wrong in a hurry…
Probably the new 3 day limit they just added to check payments?

i did read this.
it is still unclear to me
“NOT CHANGE” the following doesn’t really confirm to me what i wanna know.
whether it would be “not changing over to next server” or as in “not gonna affect ur storage and will follow the character to transfer” or even affecting those who expanded the storage (will not apply expansion of storage after transfer)
(ps : the reason why i have this question post is also partly due to the guild issue that templars are affected.
guilds are not transferred over,so what will be of the 1mil that they invested)

i am sure i aren’t the only one who with to fully understand and confirm stuff.
just trying to confirm it so that we can do all the necessary actions :slight_smile:

anyway i did tell my community to take out all the item from storage to prepare for the transfer just in case.

In a list with

• Team Name
  • Level and EXP
  • Equipped Items

It should be pretty clear.

Otherwise prety much nothing would be transfered.

1 Like

:confused: if that’s the case then i guess there is no other choice but to take out wat is needed and carry them on the char ><
not that it would affect anything. since some of our chars are still not that high enough to have expensive and heavy stuff inside. just loads of gems that we didnt wanna combine for now and monster drops that we wanna savefor crafting later on wahaha~

Are we timed on this Team Transfer thing? or will there be another chance later? I was personally waiting to see if a US West Coast server is released later, will I still be able to change to such a server (from Klaipeda) if it’s released later?

The location of Fedimian (EU) and Telsiai (SEA) servers will be moved to Germany and Singapore respectively.

I have updated the details on both previous announcement and the news post.

1 Like

my guess is .if they have another server open for US west. they might open to another transfer.
but then again that is just my guess.
i got a feeling US east is all they will provide for now . in terms of region wise

How about the cabinet thing ?
Cabinet = char storage ?
Or cabinet = DLC/compensation storage ?
Because i don’t wanna open my DLC package in my current server, but if you guys means cabinet is DLC Storage, well… i’ve no choice

Does it mean we need to ensure no items listed on the Market 1) only when applying/submitting the ticket? 2) before the actual transfer happening which is the maintenance day? 3) or we can’t list items on the Market at all after applying until being transferred?
@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

1 Like

Same question as number 3. I don’t think I’ll be able to play to the fullest if I can’t list items on the market since I have already applied for the team transfer.

Please, anyone from the staff, can you tell us if we can use the market now that we already have a ticket and applied for the transfer?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

@STAFF_John
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan

70% do not have the English knowledge, it is not a refusal, unfortunately we do not have the English language in school teaching quality, course this does not change anything in their frustration over I hope you understand that this is not intentional

Oh, no. I have no problem with BR players personally, it’s just frustrating being on a server where I have no idea what most people are saying. Lol. I’m sure the ones who can’t understand English probably feel the same way on servers where everyone only speaks English.

1 Like

Cabinet is the Market “Retrieve” button

I just noticed that the team transfer was already done.
Is there still a chance to transfer my team?
because you can’t submit a ticket anymore and i totally missed that there was a submitting period ~
If it is still possible can anyone or someone from the TOS Team tell me how?

thanks in advance