Tree of Savior Forum

About necro-sorc-bokor class path

Any suggestions for the skills simulation for this path? and any pros and cons of this build? thanks in advance!

easy

pick all the summons

Plug.

There are build suggestions in this post and suggested skill allocations as well as some reasoning. If it’s too long just go to the bottom of the first post.

1 Like

if you plan to do demon lord hunts please choose another path.
The summons lag the game so hard it’s not normal, and some people even bring full summoners intentionally to lag the game like no tomorrow.

new strats to get 1st rank incoming

lol no, massive amounts of damage calculation, loading player characters for the first time and skill effects cause lag. Summons are just like any other mob or boss.

1 Like

Thanks for this link. It really helps, I just wanted to make one of my chars a good summoner even though it’s not gonna be my main char. I just wanted a decent summoner build that can solo most of the PVE content :slight_smile:

Well, for Necro the only Skeletons I leveled were Archers (faster tagging), in combination with Templeshooter. But I use Featherbutt to debuff them against Physical DMG. :v Considered maxing Flesh Cannon instead.

Bokor just seems like minion management overkill.

Also you can eat your bats so it’s kinda worth 1 point lol.

thank you for sharing your skill allocations for each class! It really helps a lot to see how the skill points were distributed :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.