Tree of Savior Forum

About Chaplain ! should i replay a new one? LOL

hi guys, im playing chaplain, i had some question…
my char currently lv230 , R7 Plague Doctor,
but i mess up the state => con65 int105 dex88 :sob:

TP Trader didnt sell state reset potion,
so… should i play a new char? ?? :scream:
i know this sound crazy, but that state is not going well :tired_face:

about stone skin,
this skill will not block magic atk, is this true?
im only had lv1 skill, and no spr, so i cant test it.

since blessing DPS has effect on spr on the new patch,
i had meet a spr chaplain, blessing DPS had 400 ! OMG
should i go for SPR+Con if i start new 1?

Resurrection lv5 with Revive lv0
will this skill build, would it get dislike or reject by party group ? :disappointed_relieved:
coz i dun have enought skill point.

let me know all your suggestions pls, ty

Uh-oh, the stats and skills are messed up. Yes, you should definitely remake.
SPR and CON for buffer type. Revive, Resu, and Stone Skin are needed.

SPR is the way to go now. With the blessing update SPR gets much higher scaling than int even with int 10% bonus per rank I think SPR is more than worth it overall. And it’s just fun trying SPR character. Even with wizards you rarely have SPR oriented builds if ever. Not running out of mana and more magic defense, etc. I love my SPR chaplain. The only thing I regret is not getting max lv on blessing. Now that Blessing got buffed, in a team play having high blessing makes boss go down much much faster.

If you go SPR stat then your heals will be bad. Ofc I mean Heal blocks.

you are wrong, heal calculated on max HP not INT.

1 Like

Keep going with your build and hope for a stat reset later on.
Don’t be overwhelmed by new blessing, keep in mind they might change it later on.
Most importantly, if you feel good with your build right now before the change, keep it up and think more carefully. It is not the end of the world lol.

2 Likes

Even if you’re concerned about dps as Chaplain now you should not go INT anymore. Now we got the blessing update just like ktos as you know and if you go on the ktos forums everybody is saying max blessing before aspersion for damage. Things have changed. In terms of damage the only reason INT was slightly favorable to SPR was because of aspersion where INT and SPR have the exact same scaling but INT gets the 10% bonus at every rank up. Now even for damage going INT is a big no no. The only down side to SPR is that Ktos got nerf on SPR scaling for Stone Skin massively but then again, Stone Skin gets 0 scaling from INT so even for that case SPR still comes ahead. And yes the heal blocks get the scaling from INT only but to go INT instead of SPR just for that is kinda of ridiculous imo especially when your mass heal is scaled with SPR and INT equally anyway. The Cleric heal blocks naturally do % max hp heal before the INT scaling so at Cleric 2 you should have enough heal blocks for your party. Just make sure you cast them every time as soon as the cd is up.

INT if you want damage.
SPR for support.

INT gives more damage overall because of those 100% atributes. While int(matk) scales w them, spr does not.

SPR gives a better supporting with blessing, stone skin and etc.
So if you’re concerned about dps, go int.

And remember that int blessing will be stronger than spr blessing in the future.

And here is some math So I went with a con/int/spr Chaplain, am I still viable for endgame?

2 Likes

thx for all the reply guys,

it help me a lot~