Tree of Savior Forum

A little question about stats in this game

HI there i’m pretty new to this game and i wanted to know how much stats points you can put on your caracter ? if anyone have the answer !

and second question did the number of points you need to spend in a stats depends on how much you already have spend in this stats like ragnarok ?or it’s always only one points

You gain 1 stat point for every ‘base’ (i.e. Character) level (so you would have 280 points to spend at the current max level of 280).

You also gain 1 bonus stat point that you can freely distribute for every Goddess Zemyna statue your worship.

Every few points you put into a stat will also give you “bonus” points into that stat, giving bonus stat points sooner based on the amount of points you already have in that stat:

You will also gain +10% per Class Rank (currently there are 7 Ranks, so you will gain +70% at max Rank) into both INT and STR.

The number of points spent does not increase like in Ragnarok, it is always just 1 point gives (at least) +1 to that stat (sometimes 1 point gives more than +1 to that stat, as outlined above).

1 Like

thx bro =) really good info thanks to you