Tree of Savior Forum

24/7 Bot, unpunished after months

• Server : Fedimian

• Team Name : EGERb

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : ALWAYS. Right now.

• Evidence

He is using a bot to cast Frost Pillar + Dark Theurge 24/7, sometimes it even breaks and starts walking randomly like a madman. Has been doing it for a long time already. Even MONTHS.
@wolftosboom this is his forum handle.

@GM_Francis he was under investigation NOV 16 2016. You can log and see with your eyes that he is still doing it.

I will funk your dead body

@atari look ueheuheuhehueuheuh

@wolftosboom = EGERb
EGERb = 0megaWeapon

Welcome to god’s forgotten fedimian server
Chosen is old schwarznagger’s guild btw

i swear, if they DONT ban these guys 24/7 botting with warlock im going to mass spam the whole forum botting with garbage accounts until they put a phone verification

3 Likes

Oh, well.

Looks like a bot → Check logs → Check payment history

Part-time bots/valuable customers are not banned.

I don’t care anymore. I’m playing with 250~500 ms ping now, but I’m pretty sure that bots/macroers I clicked will enjoy their ban after few hours/days.

3 Likes

No ban for customers bruh.

1 Like

So … botting is allowed or what ? Why are this bots not banned already ? Mby GMs don’t care ?

1 Like

im fine with bots farming with auto attacks, but if someone can simply stand still and kill all the monsters in a huge zone 24/7, well, that’s another story.

1 Like

Francis im going to kill you in your sleep

2 Likes

@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_John

The guy is still online, @GM_Francis said he was being investigated 3 months ago. This guy has been botting for the WHOLE time èèèèè

Investigation? You mean, this type of investigation?

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/c/e/ceaa5847b887aceab347689d8a7b45f9b0136a60_1_690x130.jpg

ಥ ⌣ ಥ

1 Like

Thank you for the info,
I have checked and saw the user is bot and he received proper punishment.
a block as you know. Always feel free to call me about whenever any problems comes up

3 Likes

Hey @HueMeAllNightLong I don’t know why they reacted to you but could you try to make them throw the hammer for the rest of the botting army, too? :smiley:

2 Likes

they have reacted cause im annoying as funk

woaa … staff appreciation’s level increased :slight_smile:
Now go clean the other warlock bots all over dina bee farm, and also Silvaner Silvaner in ch6 who’s botting since days or weeks

1 Like