Tree of Savior Forum

2000 votes 60% says no!

@avc_largebanana

you do realize ragnarok official servers are p2p subcription based right? even so there are so many players willing to play ragnarok and they are all paid players.

unless your those people who played private servers, then i dont think you truly enjoyed RO. lol. i like how many people who only played private servers claim to be RO fans and how much they know about RO.

Have you ever conduct a formal research survey?

You are posting the poll on different public websites doesn’t mean that it is randomly sampled. Other factors (such as subject line) can also lead to a biased sample.

But you are right on one thing, why should I argue with people like you.

I have a job and I don’t have to fight all day on a forum for … $50. tbqh

Then even IMC’s poll is biased, you goof. (which means it doesn’t matter to you at all, so why do you care about the 10000 people who voted on their poll?) What will it take to satisfy you? And sure, you can use ad hominem to get out of the situation if it makes you feel like a big guy.

I paid for premium every month in IRO lol, best moment ever of my life.

1 Like

yeah, i was refering to the other person claiming that for RO to be RO there has to be alot of people online

s/he is trying to say that f2p players have to be included but the argument is invalid cause RO was p2p, if by saying so much players are online and they are all paid players, doesnt it weaken his/her stand. Just show that how much people are willing to pay for a game like this.

I’m closing this topic as it no longer holds relevance to current issues.

5 Likes