Tree of Savior Forum

(14 Days) Items Restrictions...Why?!

I don’t know if this has ever been mentioned by players (probably have) but can IMC please consider removing the time limit on these items? 14 days restriction might not bother newer players who doesn’t have alts but for people like me who has limited time to play his alts end up suffering because I’m not able to spend the items in time and they become “expired.”

-Exp Tomes, Dungeon Reset Scrolls, Soul Crystals and Megaphones-
I’m sure when these were originally designed by the dev team, they didn’t expect these to have a expiry date and should have been useable by the player who collects them on alts. Thanks to the last survival event I have a bunch of scrolls that would most likely go to waste since you cannot even trade them to your mains.

Which brings me to the next point.

Why aren’t these tradeable between your characters via Team Storage? There’s a few items I’d really have liked to move between characters and these are one of those which would have been real handy. Like that Leaf Helmet thing from the past event, it’s now gathering dust on my Ex-Main.

If anyone could please give me a constructive feedback as to why the above items should not be tradeable between characters and that event items should have a time limit on them please be my guest and reply. I’d love to hear back from you whether you agree or disagree with my opinions.

I don’t know how to tag Staff to look at this thread but I sure hope they check these on daily basis.

2 Likes

Because it is fun to watch players suffer? Its just the usual IMC thing, or what we call sadism. Here I’ll remind you that Tree of Masochist is real. Below is a comment by Kimmy trying to justify how those shitty features can aid players in their wonderful adventure.

His comment received 400+ likes, means the saviors must be loving those features…in IMC’s view :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a message.

inserts picture for attention

1 Like

Those 400+ likes pales in comparison to the amount of likes Mr.Yoshida received on the day he delivered the emotional closing speech of FFXIV relaunch. As a matter of fact Mr.Yoshida is continuing to receive likes even to this day as if the man is Goku asking the universe to send him “like energy” to create a massive spirit bomb.

If 400 likes is enough for IMC (aka Kimmy) to be convinced they are doing a great job then they are doomed.