Tree of Savior Forum

[13/05 BUG IS BACK][SA] PLAYERS CANT ACCESS THEIR CHARS FOR MORE THAN A WEEK! They are stuck in buggy maps (+LIST OF ALL OF THEM) (+NEW MEME) (UPDATE: IMC DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAINTENANCE! WTF!?) (+LETS GO, REPORT THE GAME IN STEAM)

@J.J.God
Here we go again <3

These are the maps that seems to not be working at the moment
@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

Forest of Prayer
Altar Way
Demon Prison 3F
CrossRoad
Tenet Church B1
Tenet Church 1F
Tenet Church 2F
Pyromancer Master’s Lab
Owl Burial Ground
Sicarius 1F
Gate Route
Goddess Ancient Garden
Escanciu Village
Bellai Rainforest
Ashaq Underground Prison 3F-> Only Channel 10 works
Istora Ruins
Fedimian Suburbs
Downtown
Crystal Mine 1F -> Only Channels 1 to 6 works
Crystal Mine 2F -> Only Channels 7,8,9 and 10 works
Delmore Manor
Delmore Hamlet
Mokusul Chamber
Dandan Jungle -> Channel 10 seems to work.
Gytis Settlement Area -> was reported to be back just now
Carlyle’s Mausoleum -> Channels 1,2 and 3 should work
Inner Enceinte District -> Only Channel 5 works
Nefritas Cliff -> Channel 7 work
Poslinkis Forest
Grynas Trails
Highlander Master’s Training Hall

1 Like

vou tomar a liberdade de replicar isso em todos os fóruns pra ver se fazem isso, aí sim eles vão tomar vergonha na cara!

well damm me. just realized i’m at teneth church b1… so teneth church 1f chanel 6 might as well be working =\

sorry, i’m dumb.

I just flagged the game for game that does not work. Not because I want to punish the company or something like that, but because I want them to show their faces since we’ve been on the dark here so far and as it appears it’s the only thing that’s in my power, getting their attention through reports.

You were not the only one to report that. But then again, if someone can confirm that it is still working, it would be nice.

I’ve been stuck in Owl Burial Grounds for a few hours now :sweat:
As for my other char… I was walking towards the teleport statue after going to the market and it seems I was a little too close to the highlander master’s training hall and got stuck by accident :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

What MAINTENANCE ?

lolbr
They are trying to fix a problem that dont have fix(ddos attacks).
blame the ones attacking the amazon server , probally Lug/saraiva/etc

1 Like

LUG? Saraiva?

DDO?

Are you retarded? People can play normally without lag, but some maps are bugged, thats nothing related to ddos

Thank you, i did it.

Cool. So instead of just losing some days of gameplay we will lost all our progress. If Steam remove the game its over because this game uses our steam ID as login. Don’t think that another publisher (if there is any) will simply take all the data and publish another server with it, it will be a whole new server (if there is any, like I said).

No no no. You don’t actually understand what’s going on on SA.

Beore f2p release, people were (and already are) stuck on maps. Initially there were 2 or 3, now there’s a ridiculous amount of maps we get stuck for no reason. Even if the channel is full or literally empty, even if channel is yellow, white or red. You can’t simple login to your char and that’s it.

And I’m not even talking about constant dcs since the server was created, or the effort to even log to thar server. IMC bough a bad server and now has to fix it, or transfer everybody to orsha or fedimian again. They HAVE to do it, because this game is unplayable on SA for 5/10 people, and for the 5 left that the server is working, 3 is for using VPN free trial accounts.

So no, it been a week already and nothing was fixed. How many time we are supposed to give them lol? Serious, no.

2 Likes

Since the support dont even exist, 5 days with problems no one ever give a response on tickets and the ones with response are just some copy+past with no fix at all.
They restart the server and do a maintenance that come up with more or the same error’s.
[SA] Silute will only be fixed when Steam deal with IMC.
People need to report it as a broken game and say that the latin america server is broken, since the NA and EU is working just fine.
They got an amazon server but looks like it was a low cost one, that is not suited to a community that has almost half of the player base.

2 Likes

Well, @STAFF_Max answered my mail. I’m happy with that, Thanks.

They know the issues and are doing their best working on it. So be patient and wait guys.

Good night! <3

@J.J.God Thanks for keeping the list updated :wink:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Just fyi, i didnt transfer my Orsha character to Silute, so if i want to play on orsha i actually can… But as of you my ‘friend’ given the BR was the top of the entire server, and f2p will bring more BR… yeah, i’m actually better than you…

people get really creative when this kind of stuff happens… I had a good laugh because of this sort of things :smile:

estou preso na porra do mapa e o efeito do token rolando =D

best bug topic then meme topic iver seen on internet history