Tree of Savior Forum

[13/05 BUG IS BACK][SA] PLAYERS CANT ACCESS THEIR CHARS FOR MORE THAN A WEEK! They are stuck in buggy maps (+LIST OF ALL OF THEM) (+NEW MEME) (UPDATE: IMC DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAINTENANCE! WTF!?) (+LETS GO, REPORT THE GAME IN STEAM)

O que vai acontecer primeiro, a queda da Dilma ou um pronunciamento da Staff?

É só dar um flag no jogo na steam, desse jeito a steam da um puxão de orelha neles e eles acordam xD EU já reportei, por jogo que não funciona…

1 Like

farei isso …

I did, none of the 4 channels it have works

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

IMC!!! HELP US PLEASEEE

1 Like

Channel 2 of Pyromancer Master’s Lab was reported to be working!

Galera, bora negativar o jogo na Steam.

I did post your image at the Facebook group, hope it’s okay.

Don’t worry, you can keep your desert.

Hope you enjoy limbo, i mean, NA server… GL on dungeon parties :wink:

We won’t. What about your ghost friends? Are they treating you well?

I love that IMC doesn`t tell us a single word about it! Got stuck at Tenet! HELLO!!! @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

IMC = IDC = I Don’t Care

Ok Guys, I updated the post

Lets hope…

@J.J.God Waaaah where’s my thanks, it was quite a work to make the list and keep it updated xD lol Anyway, just glad you did update it.

1 Like

We should call this game: “Tree of Stuck, who will be our savior?”.

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

2 Likes

Jesus, nem fala. meu token já era, pelo menos uns 10 dias já tão no lixo. Eu e meus amigos tamo preso em forest of prayer FAZ MAIS DE 1 SEMANA. E ao criar char novo, o ping está, SEM SACANAGEM, 6800!!

Se eles queriam fazer propaganda daquela merda de vpn dos streamers br, conseguiram, pqp viu.

It was reported that Gytis Settlement Area and Carlyle’s Mausoleum were working just now. Can anyone confirm me that? Just don’t go to check if you don’t wanna risk getting stuck. Thanks!

I just slept for 1 hour and out of nowhere the post have 100+ posts

LOL

New Image I made:

6 Likes