Tree of Savior Forum

100 hours of gameplay

I agree. Not that I support bots or anything, but implementing some of the suggested “features” from these forums will actually cause a lot of annoyances to normal players as well.

1 Like

o so x player gets a question triggered after x bot reports?

That wouldnt be bad and far less abuse able.

A correct answer gives you a level appropriate xp card?

that would be nice to, i just want to see something that is either limited to avoid the harassment aspects or rewards people for tolerating it.

Whats with this “Botting to 200” bull crap i keep seeing from this community… Lol… Have you even reached 200 to say that? Do you know how nearly impossible it is to AFK BOT post 165 to 200?
Who ever is saying that im pretty sure you aren’t even 200 and chances are you’re probably one of those players that wont reach max level on official release but rather spend time to cry about it on the forums.

P.S. If you say theres a cheater that can attack everything in the map and or vacuum everything to one spot and farm like in Maplestory, then sure.

Other than that saying theres level 200 players that botted to 200 is just stupid jealously. No offense its sad.

Edit: Also a wipe is imminent. Don’t whine about why there is a wipe when you’re playing a game that isn’t fully developed and its not open to all players unless you got a key. Just stop, pathetic tbh. (If you’re not whining then disregard this section!)

Edit 2: [quote=“bryers1231, post:1, topic:118716”]
When you see someone cheating his or her way through level 1 to level 200 without any effort at all
[/quote]

Proof you’ve seen that person cheat 1-200. Literally 1 THROUGH 200. Don’t assume because hes afk attacking level 15 red kepa he can do that to 200. lol

1 Like