Tree of Savior Forum

1 server is enough, IMC

pls don’t separate the player base

edit : CALLED IT BOIS !

1 Like

it surely whont be enough , its 150k registered players , be happy that they split the server for now on , no wait lets have extremly overloaded maps where everyone trys to ks each other , huge lag spikes etc etc

3 Likes

I don’t want to be in a server w/ people who’ll lag up my dungeon runs though… I prefer seperated servers.

3 Likes

100k people registered, so i think that’s more than enough reason to get 3 servers.

It’s a little late for that.

I think this is fine.If friends really want to play together,they’ll coordinate the best they can and not make any rush decisions.I would wait for more information from IMC concerning it.

Do you know how many registered in the iCBT?
If you wanted to be lagged all day, be my guess. Pick the most populated server aka the first one

1 Like

One won’t be enough handle the large amount of players. That too would cause lags and you don’t like that to happen do you? Well unless they had a server as big as facebook, powered by a double AA nuclear reactor, then there would be just one server.

1 Like

It’s for test not the real perfect one yet so it’s fine :grinning:

Many people have made multiple accounts to get as many keys as they could, even they’ll use it or not, I believe the real number will be less than the number of registrants.

I hope if IMC see the players is too low, they’ll merge the server…
or give away more keys although 150k keys is already a big amount and they did ran out of it.

1 server is NOT enough, IMC. And I am very glad you are already preparing with several servers, it will be needed. Thank you IMC.

1 Like

Also this CBT is a “stress-test” as well, i’m not sure if 3 servers will be enough, so don’t be surprised if you lag badly.

2 Likes

They had issues with 5k players.

Even if only 50k of those 150k play, I think we’ll need more than 1 server.

1 Like

1 server with like 20 channels would be better though

It would still face the problem of being overloaded. That’s why having several servers will be better, it will spread out the load and if lets say one goes down, it is less likely that the others will be affected (Bit depending on the setup, but still)

1 Like

If you have just one server, it would make it almost impossible for some people to farm monsters/dungeons since they’re competing against the rest of the population.

2 Likes

all players for iCBT2 pile into one server

server explodes

players can’t log in for hours upon hours

IMC GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER YOUR SERVERS SUCK ASS WE NEED MORE SERVERS DAMN

players who actually manage to get in the game:

lag
LAAAAAG
omg lag
fix the lag imc

That won’t be enough, so you wouldn’t mind playing on a map with like 7k people?

People are forgetting that this is CBT. We are not here to play the game, we are here to test the server. They are testing all 3 servers for release.

IT FEELS GOOD WHEN IMC LISTENS ~haha~ TO ME !!!

It’s like you’ve never played an MMO at launch before.

1 Like