Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Dungeon guide (type /indun in game) -Version 2017 May 3-

I see, seems like sorc isn’t that popular in ktos, thanks for the info, I’ll be extreme careful when I reach those 4 star maps for now.

1 Like

Dungeon silver update:
New dungeon 160 (full clear solo, including all bosses) => 100’000 silver.
The dark property necklace, and the recipe still drop after update. :smiley:

Currently dungeon 145, and 130 best to solo for silver (scout3 for example):
-Dungeon 130 => ~200k-250k
-Dungeon 145 => 300k-350+k

New dungeon 290 silver => close to 1-1.2mil solo, boss drop 150-200k silver (bossrush)

By the way, summoner user card will drop when you die on 4 star map, so please be careful (pretty sure you already know this)

2 Likes

what is this ore drop in missions (crystal mine) that people talk about

Fedimian crystal mine mission mobs (not bosses) have a low chance to drop ores. Ores are needed to craft some weapons, such as the level 220 blue recipe weapons + the new level 290-315 purple and orange weapons.

Fedimian crystal mine mission ore farm:

1. Kill the two bosses at start (golem and crab)
  2. Kill next two bosses, you will randomly get two of 'stone whale, cyclops, or salamander
    New objective: destroy the two vunbe flag objects
  3. Do not destroy the objective but stay and farm all spawning mobs -> each mob may drop ore at low chance
    once mobs stop spawning, move to the other flag (2 flags total), farm the mobs at the flag

You may leave the mission or proceed to kill the last 3 bosses.

so i should start doing crystal mine mission and stop siauliai from now on?

1 Like

If your character is good at killing the first 4 bosses, you may solo it. You can ask players for help to crystal mine but they might get your ore drop too (party drop share etc.). Ore drop rate has been lowered since last patch.

Siauli is still more popular, if you would like shorter queue and faster exp (but no ore drop), I recommend Siaulai. Most players still queue siaulai and do not queue crystal mine.

You may buy ores at Market too if you cannot boss, but you need some silver (option for bad bossing but good farming character).

Yon can skip the 2nd area 2 bosses by:

• Walking until you hear the next area activating, then inmediatly going back to area 1. Now you just wait 5 minutes because the mission is to Survive for that duration.
1 Like

This is a great option. Definitely recommend this if you are a bad bossing character.

If you are a good bosser you may defeat the bosses before 5min, saves a little little bit of time.

It actually still makes you wait 5 minutes =P.
Just spawns a few spider waves that has a chance to drop minerals as well. Between bosses spawns and timer.

I don’t feel the effort is worth it tho.

Strange, I remember once second boss dies the way will open. Did it change this patch?

It was like that before. Not sure if that was changed now.

I haven’t tried fighting the 2nd area bosses yet on this patch. Salamander is too bothersome

1 Like

Adding soon, please reply if I am mistaken:

One-star Dungeons (★):
Lv50 Underground Chapel Dungeon,
Lv90 Historic Site Ruins

Two-star Dungeons (★★):
Lv115 Monument of Desire Dungeon,
Lv130 Fallen Legwyn Family Dungeon,
Lv145 Hollow Thorn Forest,
Lv160 Collapsed Residential Quarters (Renewal),
Lv175 Thorny Vines Forest Dungeon,
Lv190 Archmage Tower Dungeon

Three-star Dungeons (★★★):
Lv200 Catacombs Underground Dungeon,
Lv217 Deep Underground Prison Dungeon,
Lv240 Blue Fortress Dungeon
Lv290 Castle Dungeon

How to use the insta clear voucher: Instance Clear Voucher (Lv90 Dungeon)

Example at dungeon 290:

1 Like

Lv 200 dungeon, I suppose?

1 Like

Yes! Typo this. Thank you, I will fix.

Funded player alt leveling with dungeon voucher:
Lv 60 => 128 in less than 2 hours.

1 Like

Yeah. This was just a suggestion for builds that take too much time or can’t take a boss on that time.

1 Like

Just had a 5kg dumbbell drop from a sparkly cube. Is it new or just not mentioned here? Sorry, botched the screenshot.

1 Like

I did not mention it. I will edit soon.
It is quite rare.

Vuvuzela and some other fun ‘sub weapon item’ drops from the cube too. Dumbbell is the best rare drop though :slight_smile:

It increases your str when you use it.

(for myself)
Might add in the future

Leaving some Guild raid mission vids here just in case:

when you die soloing mercenary mission your mission will be aborted and you will be teleported back to city in 30 seconds. Not even Soul Crystal can cancel your aborted mission

when you die soloing dungeon, you can continue infinitely, but all boss HP will be fully replenished

1 Like