Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Discussion Thread

JP scrolls cost 2500*skillvl every 22 seconds while daino is 1k every 5minutes. I would go Sage for him instead. Ice Wall-8links to target and Macro Dimension is 32x(matk+skill dmg) to every target. Not to mention extra ice walls and Missile Hole is OP. It does not worth enchanter buff.

That’s if and only if you actually hit all 32 walls with whatever attack you’re using.

It also requires a lot of setup and will most likely fail in a party setting because of Ice Walls’ HP

You put on Audra(so your ice wall has 8 cells), cast straight line Ice Wall, use link against the main target(player in sleep or boss), so the target links to 6-7cells, then you use Macro Dimension which is big AoE and hits each target 4 times(its 4 hit skill, each dealing skilldmg+matk damage). Each target gets 4amtTargetsHit(skilldmg+atk) times.
And Enchant Lightning does not add line of damage. Look at the screens above.
For now myself I doubt what class to continue playing. Cryo3-chrono2(will be chrono3-sage) and make use of 25 seconds ice wall duration(ktos c3 cryo buff)+sage ice wall replication and ice blasts for PvP(to divide enemy team and not let them get Ausrine properly).
Or to make cryo-link2-chrono3-sage for the combo above.

I see so it doesn’t add another line attack…I’ll pass this to him.

But regardless, he seems to be set on enchanter as looks like sage is everywhere for every chrono out there.

It enchants non-magic skills to lightning though. So it gets bonus damage from both Link attribute and Cryo attribute agains frozen targets. https://tos.neet.tv/skills?cls=none&f=1 here the 21501 21502 21503 skills are most likely next ones for Enchanter. The sage one looks more interesting.

Are you really going to be fighting bosses alone as a Cryo-Linker-Chrono-Sage? Problem is Ice Wall’s HP in a party setting. Level 7 Ice Wall only has 14 HP for each block. Once you link the boss to your Ice Walls all those attacks, especially fast hitting attacks like Cure, Zaibas, Carnivory, Dark Theurge, poisons, Frost Cloud, Fire Balls, Magic Arrow etc. are all going to start damaging your Ice Wall as well, making them break really fast

Not really. I play mostly for PvP. There it might be usefull. Though, link is not very reliable in TBL. Yes. Cryo3 might be better with the new buffs there.

Just stumbled upon this one: Power Staff

Might be interesting with Enchanter&Thaumaturge, considering it adds damage based on 2x your matk to your physical attacks.

Also@Enchanter: The powder skill looks amazing, as it will deal high damage and has a relatively low CD time. Enchantment and Reward are aweful,though, so it’s nice to have the points for maxing Agility and Enchant Lightning :smiley:

Thauma almost always is waste of rank, even when the buff comes. 200atk matk is nothing. Thauma2 is only for Reversi(though it is PvP only, and there you can forget try killing anyone in melee with mage).
In each PvE situation extra rank of Linker is always better -> more linked targets, more damage each takes. 5 targets each getting 5x damage, or 8 targets each getting 8x damage the way linker works now, pluss longer hk duration and better support role.

Reviving this because I can.

I shared a single test I performed with Agility and so far the skill is not worth taking.

I hope that at C2 you’ll be able to spellbook more skills, such as Haste and receive an attribute that increases the spellbook buffs duration :confused:

Mystery of the [agility] buff remains.

In KToS they tested lvl 6 agility + someone with 100+(?) Stamina (oracle arcane energy buff). Not a single dodge.

1 Like

Anyone issued a ticket asking about agility and got a response? The skill literally does nothing, i doubt its not bugged.

Hey, what’s the new ice additional prop. damage set?

Still no news about Agility? Cause I really think this class has potential but the staff not saying a thing really worries me.

The Manahas set. It’s like Cafrisun, but a lot higher level and a huge pain to get. (Imagine like Cafrisun mob, but 4 such mobs, one for each piece, each with half a million HP and each on an annoying 300+ map, for start xD…)

What about going for a Dagger Wizz build.
Pyro1>Linker2>Chrono3>Enchanter.
Five Hammer/Toy Hammer + DAGGERS (Arde, Karacha, etc), Agny Necklace.
DEX based build. Would it work? Poorly against bosses maybe, idk.
Any thoughts?

It’s actually a common build, but I don’t know if it’s good against bosses, daggers durability fall off really fast.

Can you scroll cat buffs?

No. You can find the list of spells you can scroll somewhere in thread. Mostly all of them are useless. Reversi and Link are ok. Maybe flame ground also.

Sad, I was hoping to use lv1 for 1 sec sp regen.