Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Discussion Thread

I can’t wait for R10. I want C3 Enchanters to sell Level 16 JP scrolls (11 targets - with the help of a Divine Might buffer).

The sole fact that Enchanters can make scrollable JP makes them useful, but I do hope their other abilities get buffed.

I’m really not sure why Enchant Lightning is supposed to be for Physical dps and not also the Wizard casting it…

Not a lot of scrolls. And I said why, just read.

You are right, unless scrolls don’t have CD. I don’t know if we have more informations about it.

Wiz3 > Elem3 > Warlock 2. Pole of Agony x2.

Wow, no :fearful:.

We will have more informations when this class will come into iToS. But I really doubt they created this class to help R8 ranks.

Scrolls have the same cooldown as the ability.
Scrolls are disabled in PVP.

You’ve named 1 situation where a scroll might be useful. In comparison Barrier and Daino scrolls are so useful everyone has stacks of hundreds of them by now.

I didn’t say no to that but to :

It’s a common build and there are many Warlocks running across this game. One situation is enough compared to the number of people who could use it.

And Reversi gonna be stacked too. Enchanter is a reversed Pardoner.

I’m a Thaumaturge 3. I almost never use Reversi. It’s only useful in PVP where scrolls don’t work.

Enchant lightning was an attempt at creating synergy between Cryomancer freeze + lightning damage (attribute). And an attempt at creating a buff which turns skills into lightning property for Joint Penalty (lightning bonus damage attribute), however they changed it (again) - lightning bonus will only apply to first hit.

Most Cryo3 Chrono3 went Sage since Missile Hole buff & taxi is more useful than +500 lightning damage.

@Garfy is not wrong. Enchanter is not in a good spot at KToS.

Lightning test
(without buff lvl 5)

With buff lvl 5 (doesn’t increase by +500)…

Joint penalty + lightning: increase by around +440…

I was referring to the Melee and Missile note about the skill, unless that is currently irrelevant ^o.o^

1 Like

like this, what’s the point of even going enchanter? rather take another rank of linker than enchanter. even missile hole is worth it even if sage doesn’t live up to what it was advertised to do.

Enemy: Lepusbunny (Leather, Ice)

Dagger Attack (Pierce)
Pierce vs Leather = +50%

Lv.5 Enchant Lightning -> Dagger Attack (Pierce, Lightning)
Lv5 EL = +500
Pierce vs Leather = +50%
Lightning vs Ice = +100%

Lv.5 Enchant Lightning + Freeze -> Dagger Attack (Pierce, Lightning)
Lv5 EL = +500
Pierce vs Leather = +50%
Lightning vs Ice = +100%
Cryo Freeze Mastery = +50%

Lv.5 Enchant Lightning + JP -> Dagger Attack (Pierce, Lightning)
Lv5 EL = +500
Pierce vs Leather = +50%
Lightning vs Ice = +100%
JP Attribute = +50%

Oddly, only one is 4k

Lv.5 Enchant Lightning + Freeze + JP -> Dagger Attack (Pierce, Lightning)
Lv5 EL = +500
Pierce vs Leather = +50%
Lightning vs Ice = +100%
Cryo Freeze Mastery = +50%
JP Attribute = +50%

Again, only one damage is high

source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=55383

4 Likes

Let’s try Thaumaturge 3 Enchanter, melee Wizard. 2 years to kill an Old Kepa with this build np.

is this good path for Wiz 1 - Cryo 3 - Chrono 3 build?

Because this thread need more actual things than Saltiness

https://youtu.be/PUBuUwBORsM

3 Likes

Interesting. I think enchanter works only with cryo on the buid…

Now i just want to know if empower increase the level of sorcerer summon…?! =S

It should also work with Linker

@greyhiem

Does that mean the Enchant Lightning’s effect will disappear immediately after we hit an enemy once?

From what I understand, Enchant Lightning has 2 effects :

1. It gives bonus 500 lighting damage
  2. It turns all of our attacks to lightning property attack

I personally don’t care if the bonus 500 damage disappears as long as the 2nd effect still remains.

It is only +400 lightning damage at lvl 5. I think the devs did it wrongly. +80 lightning damage per level, not +100 per level.

No it does not disappear after 1 hit. It changes your non-missile attack into lightning property. For multihit skills, it will only change the whole first hit into lightning according to Ktest.

You will still get +400 lightning bonus property to every attack.

1 Like

Oh, I thought both melee and missile skills will be changed to lightning property. It’s only melee now? Did they change it?

Oh yes, I saw the pictures.

Edit : Does that include fake multi-hit skills as well?

its useful in pve against mobs that actually cast but its pretty rare. But for a support class, finding mobs that cast heal = free healing. Drakes that cast fire pillar makes killing them much easier (i only have pyro 1 linker so my damage is sht). There’s only a limited amount of spells to reversi coupled with few mobs that cast those limited spells, its rarely used but it doesnt reduce its usefulness

1 Like

Even 1 hit that was Lightning attack

If that skill combo with Dethrone or Snipe with Taoist Storm Calling

this would be amazing.

1 Like