Tree of Savior Forum

When will the open beta begin?

Also on open beta there’ll be no character wipes right ?

No one know yet when it’ll be.

1 Like

million dollar question right here. I’m so hyped to play, I’ve put hours into theory crafting a builds for a game I haven’t played yet.

On another note, thanks for answering my message I sent you.

Korean OBT starts in december, ours may be early 2016

Yes , i’ve ceased to play due to the frustration of losing everything, should i get higher levels and good drops. It’s just a sad long wait. There isn’t going ot be a 3rd Closed beta right ?

@animositygamers
btw theory craft only can be very different from reality . for example some skills might seem to have low dmg but they actually have many hits , which can make them VERY strong , such as highlander katar stroke(something similar to this). Also sp consunption, casting time, cooldowns can also be not like expected when youre on a grinding run.
also most importantly , since there are going to be so many more ranks that are not released yer , you dont really have a chance to predict class synergy and how many ranks up u should get and such. by the time the last rank is out were prob gonna need new characters and the first ones well make a re more like guinea pigs and equipment farm , besides actually play and ejoy the game

Yea its true with the info we have right now we can’t make full out builds but for instance for me I know I want to try to make a squire for the merchant aspect of it. Basically It don’t matter what the classes are after it I know I at least want C2 Squire or C3 (when/if it’s possible and good is yet to be seen). I also know I like shields so i’m not going 2 handed class so that rules out highlander/cata/barb/etc). Basically im going some mix of hoplite /peltesta into squire cause thats what I like. I hope its viable but either way ill be going that route cause it appeals to me.

if i hadnt really tested id never know highlander catar strike is so absurdly stong , unless they nerf it its gonna be likely the best solo class even after release. altho on ur testing did you saw a good reason to make really tanky characters ? as long a beefy character link a con priest or a swords get healed it can controll most bosses

best solo class after release for like 50 lvl’s in game with 500 lvl’s, ya

well whats the point of the best solo between 450 and 500 if the first 450 lvls are a pain ?
Sure every bracket of lvls will have their best solo, but things gotta start somehwere

then you should stop living, cause you will eventually die :imp:

1 Like