• Morton.
  • Wendy.
  • Iggy.
  • Roy.
  • Lemmy.
  • Ludwig.

0 voters

5 Likes

Fruit, I don’t know every fruit in the world and too lazy to go read a long list.

y, let me keep trying brb

5 Likes

Ok, got it working this time somehow. Dried versions just treat same as un-dried.

Minimum 1 maximum 4.

• Apple
  • Avocado
  • Banana
  • Blueberry
  • Cherry
  • Cranberry
  • Grape
  • Grapefruit
  • Kiwi
  • Lychee
  • Mango
  • Melon/Cantaloupe/Honeydew/Watermelon (Don’t kill me for grouping them in same spot, just saving space.)
  • Orange/Tangerine/Mandarine/Clementine
  • Peach
  • Pear
  • Pineapple
  • Pomegranate
  • Raspberry
  • Strawberry
  • Other (All above are stuff I’ve tasted at least once. Anything I haven’t tasted I don’t know their name or either forgotten their existence, excuse me for not listing.)

0 voters

5 Likes

Realized after reading the “Other” people might think I’ve never eaten lime/lemon/coconut etc so I’ll add them here.

Decided to not be lazy, so here’s the rest of the fruit that I know exist but I haven’t tasted yet as well.

• Coconut
  • Cucumber
  • Date
  • Dragonfruit
  • Durian
  • Fig
  • Guava
  • Lemon
  • Lime
  • Olive
  • Papaya
  • Persimmon
  • Plum
  • Star Fruit

0 voters

6 Likes

I actually am terrible with food names, so, I went with what I think I know/remember.

6 Likes

Where is the

option :confused:

8 Likes

Ah. I never realized that red fruit was called a pomegranate.
Learn something new everyday~

I remember taking a bunch and mashing it together to pretend it was blood when I was young.

6 Likes
  • Upward
  • Downward
  • Left
  • Rigth
  • Straight

0 voters

6 Likes

Do you easily experience the uncanny valley?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

4 Likes

Do you think people change?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Only if they’re forced to.

0 voters

4 Likes

I guess different people, experiences, and influences can put a person in a position to change, whether they want to or not.

It’s up to that person to decide whether it’s a good or bad thing, though.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Yes because I have before; Not the normal guy into loli guy way.

5 Likes

I think it definitely depends on the person.

In my head my answer was, “Only if they want to change,” but that might only apply to me. A person’s personality type is the main factor, I think. Also, though, I agree with Tristie as well; environmental factors, experiences, and other people all have the potential to completely alter a person’s perspective on life in a major way.

Overall, I personally feel that, when it comes to people who aren’t easily influenced by outside variables, a person has to actively pursue/seek changes to actually change who they are internally.

7 Likes

I’d say most changes in personality and perspective are either changes based on “insights”/understanding/point of view/events and then most commonly by repetition/habits/state of mind.

One thing I’d also add to the “change” factor would be the things that can prevent one person from changing, even if they want. “Acquiring” changes while living in a bad environment or bad daily routine can be extremely hard for some, in my opinion, depending on what you want to change and how is that related to what people near you keep doing or things that keep happening.

6 Likes

tl;dr

In human nature, they have the quality of being able to change. But depending on multiple factors, it doesn’t mean they actually will.

8 Likes

Did you get a Nintendo Switch?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

8 Likes

Maybe in the future

7 Likes

T^T I wish…

Let others join the conversation

Fuck you forum :sob:

5 Likes