Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior key registration has ended

registration has closed :smiley: see you ingame guys

2 Likes

Ripperoni for all those poor souls who never got to register. May we all give our prayers to the RIPs.

it has closed now

now we wait for beta keys

Hello is there someway to still get a key because itā€™s still Oct 18th in my time zone. Me and my friends were about to sign up but when we logged in it didnā€™t have the bate key button.

devs please help

hey @seaneyshellbizā€¦ read the homepage again, you can email the admins

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/faqs-on-the-2nd-cbt/62971
Hope its help :wink:

I canā€™t wait to see you guys in game! For those who didnā€™t get to join in. Iā€™m sorry! :frowning: I WILL be streaming though! So stay tuned and go follow my Steam at www.twitch.tv/sykonetic ! Iā€™ll try and do everything everyone wants and stuff!

Hey guys, I just registered about 2 hours ago, do you think I made it on time?

did you made to click the ā€œRegister Buttonā€ that available beside log in button ??

1 Like

Nooo :c RIP I heard that you can get one from fansites, which fansites do you think would give some away so I can be fully aware of it.

Remember when people said this was an open beta, and they said the days of key begging were over? Now the dark times begin. :sos: :ng: :no_entry_sign: :no_entry: :x: :end:

I was going to put a :bouquet: next to a :tombstone: but I donā€™t see one in here.

2 Likes

Darn it. The registration cut off right after i clicked the registration buttonā€¦ so close.

Will the be a 3rd beta?

This topic was really necessary?

3 Likes

Hope its help you :wink:

Thanks! But unfortunately I dont manage any fansite or video channels. Iā€™ll have to wait it out while I watch gameplay videos on youtube.

I found this out in the 17th. Thats a real bummer. I would be right there with you. But I literally randomly clicked it and registered. I had no idea beforehand.

I hit the register button well before the deadline (I hope).
The delay between registration and confirmation (yet to come) is likely giving people nightmares over whether they did it right/got it or not. A confirmation email from imc wouldā€™ve been nice.