Tree of Savior Forum

Transmit Prana self-buff has been removed

Kind of a moot change, unfortunately, since it’s still better to just use normal attacks, buy Blessing/Sacrament and run Cafrisun/Arde for way higher damage.

The formula for Transmit Prana psychokinesis additional damage is 0.65 x Min. Attack, and it always worked as intended (excluding OOB). Now it works with OOB as well.

Not sure where this 150% value come from.

Not sure where this 150% value come from.

The skill description:

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40506

Transfer a portion of your INT stat to an ally in front of you. Deals additional Psychokinesis damage proportional to your magic attack and an extra 150% damage when attacking with Psychokinesis skills.

It’s the part that should go to your allies (and not yourself), but with well timed movements, people got it to work on themselves. Videos about it got popular, OMG SADHU3 stronk, people copied because MEME. Then they get rektd (if they kept it and only went Sad3 because of it).

People who genuinely went Sad3 for its own merits (granted I don’t know what that is) wouldn’t even be found in threads complaining about the loss of this bug, I’m pretty sure they’re level headed enough to know that [interaction] was not intended. :smiley:

3 Likes

Nothing I didn’t expect to be fixed pretty fast. And I was always too lazy to do the animation cancelling stunt anyway, so I just buffed my team’s wiz or something.

I’m glad I didn’t go with Sadhu in the end and kept my Chaplain (I did try it out yesterday but didn’t like it so returned to my previous class at midnight with the last reset, good choice :smiley: ).

The TP buff is still strong and is really good to use. It’s just bad you can’t have it 100% uptime or you can’t transmit it to yourself with OOB, wait and see. I doubt some people really wanted to do Sadhu3 for this bug, or maybe new players. But old players know what a Sadhu path involve in IMC eyes :older_man:.

Wow some you made it sound like sadhu3 is only good with the tp bug. Even without the bug tp is still good, adds a really nice chunk of damage that scales with magic attack. Not to mention possession is good reliable aoe that locks down most mobs. Astral body explosion also does decent damage.

well, tried all chaplain variants during the event but reset to my C2>P1>S3>PD2 build, really cast all that buffs all the time sux, now i only have to recast TP and im good to go

and dmg wise sadhu is an amazing character, and because of TP it scales well with any INT dependent future ranks

Yeah not saying it’s bad, it’s pretty good actually, I did try it with both the bug and without and even though ofc the dmg was lower it was still pretty solid even for a person without proper gear or weapon like me.

However I didn’t like it, I guess it’s because I’m more of a support-ish guy and with the build I had I literally only casted Heal whenever I could and that was it for my team so I decided to go back to Chaplain, I already got used to the constant buffing so it’s all good.

Yes, I forgot about the skill description. The 150% always worked after the combat update patch (at least it looks like).

It’ll not increase the final damage by 150%. Possession lvl 10 is 213% damage. With Transmit Prana should scale to 363% damage, and ABE from 1506% to 1656% at level 15.

I made some damage comparisons here, and the 150% increase seems to work accordingly: For those who like Sadhu

In comparison I hated the constant buffing of chaps :confused: wonder why can’t they just make buffs have a 5 min baseline minimum

1 Like

Does melstis still ignores the 20sec limit and just doubles all buff durations? or it was fixed too?

Fixed, add only 20 seconds max

No. The second part of the description of the buff is a buff for your Sadhu, not the party. And it says "Deals additional Psychokinesis damage proportional to your magic attack and an extra 150% damage when attacking with Psychokinesis skills."
The bugged part was that when we took the ally’s buff it gave us the INT we were supposed to be given to another party member (with DM it’s +60% INT), it wasn’t related to the +150% Psycho damages.

This skill definitely has bugs and/or description problems anyway… The description doesn’t even state how we get +50% Psychokinesis damages when buffed.
The Korean description does say +150% damages and +50% received damages though.

2 Likes

Either way, the skill had a bug and consequently an unintended effect, which was [taken-advantage of] to phrase it lightly.

Funny how until now I still see Sadhu3s jumping in front of their TP… guess habits die hard.

I still jump sometimes to cancel the cast animation, recover faster imo.

I still do the same for this reason. And I would do the same on my Chaplain if there was a way to cancel the annoying slow buff animations.

I’ve a dream someday I’ll be able to cast all of my buffs from my Chap-PD2 without standing still for about 5+ secs, like make me able to cast them as I’m moving, maybe someday…

Yeh, I jump for almost all my buffs too, it’s not related to TP. Some buffs like TP or Limacon are stucking your character for too long, it’s better to lose 1 sec of time on your buff while moving instead of staying at the same place and still losing 1 sec.