Trans 8 And Diamond Anvils Boxes STAFF EXIST?

So this is how u want to kill the small economy the game have ? thats why Staff didnt care about bots or macros or afks or any? Cause u set a 20$ box to end the game.

Tell me how is fair for everyone to set a 25$ box that gives trans8 ( Like 150m Silver) In Klaipeda Server? This is a joke ? So we do effort to trans weapons and u come with a p2w crates to break the game? Also it gives Diamond anvils ? It wasnt taked out from tp boxes cause was unfair ? Them again u fck the game? WTF r u thinking by setting this p2w boxes? At least with the cosmetics and consumables tradables r ok but giving the chance to a new person to avoid all the content of the game them skip everything except velco is a good idea?

CAN PLEASE STAFF TELL ME WTF R THEY DOING? CAUSE I HAVE MORE THAN 20 TICKETS UNSOLVED ALSO PLENTY POST WITHOUT ANYANSWER MORE THAN SET A TICKET SO OTHER PLAYERS CANT WATCH IT

woah, calm down there.

well yeah, indeed those things are going to much into the pay to win area, at least only the dias are really annoying in terms of end game stuff improvement, sighs~~~

i lost mine item with item discard while equipping gem
6 WEEK AGO

:slight_smile: IMC Don’t care player U know ?
Thay care only money and P2W things

HAHA

Thats why the only not bugged thing at moment in game r the tp boxes