Tree of Savior Forum

Trading Restrictions - STOP TREATING EVERYONE LIKE CRIMINALS

Look, there are gold buyers in every game. Using that as an excuse to limit PAYING customers to such little trading is insane. IMC treating the rest of the rule abiding population like gold buyers is not fair. You think that having these trade restrictions makes TOS special and unique? Not having normal interactions in a social MMORPG (which this game advertises as) is primitive and not beneficial to anyone.

EDIT: Since you added onto your post, class synergy? Try playing a support character. I play with friends and our support gets little to no loot because of the party/mob loot mechanics. Class synergy would be everyone contributes something and gets a little something in return of the game. It’s lame to be on edge on what we are allowed to give him since, as DPS, we take the majority of the loot. Those are some of the people that this lame trading system is hurting.

2 Likes

[quote=“wolfblaine, post:4, topic:181539, full:true”]
EDIT: Since you added onto your post, class synergy? Try playing a support character. I play with friends and our support gets little to no loot because of the party/mob loot mechanics. Class synergy would be everyone contributes something and gets a little something in return of the game. It’s lame to be on edge on what we are allowed to give him since, as DPS, we take the majority of the loot. Those are some of the people that this lame trading system is hurting.
[/quote]That doesn’t downplay class synergy. The loot distribution is a significant issue that IMC could improve in, but it still doesn’t stop the fun of partying.

There are many issues, this is a growing game, and it’s still better than 90% of the games out there.
There’s no perfect solution, and for every less significant issue some players want to be changed, it will create more problems.

But yeah, I’m a cleric so I feel ya on the distribution issue - just trading and synergy are separate issues too~

Sure, let’s blame the criminal when the government devised a retarded plan which only hurt us but don’t help in stopping the criminal.

7 Likes

By this logic every game must have mixed or mostly negative reviews, which isn’t the case.

2 Likes

and your suggestion to replace the current system is? nothing?
damn it IMC i’m a lazy idjit who wants to buy silver in-game get ahead of everyone else.
are you one of those people who bought silver and got banned because of the auction house system and now here you are.

[quote=“redlevia, post:8, topic:181539, full:true”]are you one of those people who bought silver and got banned because of the auction house system and now here you are.
[/quote]Nah I’ve just been playing a lot of online games (though not like years on each one) where gold buying either scares me because the publisher is really strict on it, or went rampant and the playerbase left.

There’s just no one-for-all solution and a lot of people who screams remove trading restrictions just followed the train and didn’t think about pros and cons, only the pros.

Which makes it ironic that there’s a thread to increase the restrictions right now :smiley:

If I am one of those who bought silver and got banned, I would’ve advocated silver trading even more~

oh sorry, was referring to OP.

I don’t mind the trade restriction without token infact I support it, but waiting 2days to withdraw my sales money is really… dumb. Having another restriction for market is really overdoing it. All I wanted to is to sell and buy some really good deal items I found, by the time I can withdraw my earnings the item is already long gone…

Don’t IMC have trade logs to check through if they suspect someone ( like 500k silver for some junk item which obviously isn’t logical) and the buyer/seller ign.

I don’t even think they bother checking every single transaction to begin with…

Another issue with the trade… why is trading item through team storage consume 1 trade count from token…? It’s my own freaking TEAM. What’s the design logic behind this I totally can’t see it.

4 Likes

LMAO wtf? So you’re trying to say that I can’t complain because I dont work for IMC and I dont have a solution for the problem that has plagued every single mmo since the beginning of time? Wow you’re a real idiot.

F**k the gold sellers. All I’m saying is that these stupid restrictions aren’t doing sh*t to stop them and its only hurting the players. BECAUSE IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED, THE SPAM BOTS ARE STILL IN EVERY CITY OF NEARLY EVERY CHANNEL.

o look another cry baby, the trade restriction is fine on premium only i play a different mmo with premium only trade and the free to play players on that game don’t cry about it imc are not treating people like criminal’s you need to get your head out of your a55.

they have to make money somehow and when the game become’s available to all having more incentives to buy premium is only a good thing it in no way hurts the game and roots out all the lazy “i want everything for nothing” player’s which have no place here or im my opinion any mmo ever.

I blame IMC because they have to implement EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT measures, actions, and plans to stop unhealthy or forbbiden behaviors like gold sellers, gold buyers, boting, scammers, etc. How can they do that? Well a good Anti Bot System, a good Anti Spam-Scam chat/message system, a dedicate team of GM to supervise the chat and the maps to ban bots, etc etc etc, there are a tons of things you can do. What is IMC doing? restriction to ALL players, and if you dont want those restrictions then pay REAL MONEY… so they are making the problem a business… and the worst part is that actions and measure are not WORKING AT ALL, so they are making money of it and the problem still affecting the game and its economy.

I always suspect when a publisher or a game developer dont take actions on things like that is because they are making that happend to take advantage of it, like is the case on this game… I think even GM’s can be envolved on botting and gold selling… thats why there is almost no actions on this problem.

2 Likes

I blame your friend who gave up because you had so many other friends who could tolerate such treatment and yet still play and support, then its definitely your friend’s fault. :joy:

Yeah they might have lost hundreds, thousands of players with their unimpressive actions that you have put it but last check, player bases on all servers are still at its peak.

Stop playing if you ain’t happy. Ezpz.

As of now you sound like you need the game from the company, not the other way around.

I guess i’m one of the so called “White Knights” who are defending IMC’s actions. :joy:

1 Like

wow such logic you have here. there are a game with very positive review, u know right?
even TOS before this have very positive reviews, until they got this crap implemented.

2 Likes

i agree they need to change that 2 day restriction that’s crazyyy
2 days to get my money are they insane

I total agree with you on that, it ■■■■■■■ sucks that imc can get they hands out of they ass and start doing somthing, and not get at the players it really sucks i think we all want the game to be really good but as for now the game is more of a pain in the butt then anything else -.-

1 Like

They are insane what did you think lol :wink:

1 Like

restriction on trade is little to much…i can’t send to my alt any silver from main it stupid…i have wizard on 80lvl and got on him 500k i messed up this char and now doing new wizard wich will be my main and now i can’t send him my earn money…i think they should remove all restriction in team becouse it stupid.

next for market i like it

for trading with others players is stupid why becouse this make this game less mmo then diablo 3

2 Likes

Yeah but you can use the market for that, get a item set the price on a item for 500k and then sell it for that price you will lose around 30% as it cost on the market feed or 10% if you are a member :confused:

I hope this helps a bit but just so you know you got a 2 days wait time for the silver to get back to your character :confused:

I sold so much stuff that i have around 500k+ in silver from just the market and the wait time is freaking 2 days :confused: or 48 hours as they say lol

OP. I ask you. Please explain why you believe the trade restrictions are not working.

Is it the abundance of bots in the game? Bots don’t equal RMT. Lots of bots simply means that there is plenty of supply for RMT. The restrictions are designed to punish the buyers. If there are no buyers then there is no RMT. I can bot all day and there won’t be any RMT.

What about the spammers? Spammers will spam. Advertisers will advertise. Doesn’t mean they’re getting any business. You could argue that they wouldn’t advertise if they weren’t making any profit, but the game has only been out for a week. It is a known fact that these gold farmers are dedicated to their business. Anyone quitting business because they didn’t get any sales in the first week is a cop out and not serious enough.

How about those sales logs on the websites? Really? You seriously treat those as evidence? I don’t know about you, but the last time I checked, a gold seller’s website was 100% legitimate and a completely trustworthy source of information /s.

If is any other piece of evidence I have missed, feel free to point it out.

thread starter is a cry-baby who, i suppose, treats the police the same way.
First they cry “life is too strict!”, then blame you for too much crime in the streets.

1 Like