Tree of Savior Forum

TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule

Because im usually busy, i dont lurk forums… I expected since the first closed beta was updated on the home page, this one would be too.

If i applied for the first CB, am i already applied for this one?
Im like 90% sure i logged in during the sign in and didnt see anything about applying (Again, another reason why i wouldnt search the forums

It was indeed posted onto the main page too though. For the first few weeks of October they stated that the news of the iCBT2 was going to be in October, then on the 15th/16th they updated the main home page with a pinned forum post discussing the matters for this beta registration saying it was open until the 19th to anyone who logged in and clicked to register.

If you have a key from the first beta it carries over to this second one but if you are just registered I am honestly unsure if it carries over. I think IMC games might have been looking for people who proactively signed up for this beta to gauge interest. Overwhelming interest I might add.

Here is part of the post that hit the front home page just to clarify what I meant when they posted information regarding the application for this beta.

"3) Registration and Deadline

Register through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage
Registration Period: After the announcement of this notice ~ Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00 AM"

Sorry you didn’t catch it friend but they did post this information for everyone to see. When I was discussing the forums what I should have said is that some people had logged on and didn’t see the button for registration, not that they missed the pinned post on the home page.

I registered for the 1st beta but didnt get a key, does that mean im still registered or no? Cause i was logged in a couple days ago and didnt see a button to register

As far as i know, “For the 1st beta user, you can use the same key for 2nd Beta”…In your case, I don’t know how to say, since you don’t get a key in ur 1st beta register >.<

But 2 days ago i was checking mainpage while logged in and there was no button to register :x

You need to click F5 or Refresh the pages, but don’t worry here are info from IMC regarding this keys:

Hi…I’m wondering…where can I Download the Client?

u can’t

20charachtersoflol

Tomorrow probably when the keys get released.

1 Like

Which is awesome, because my exam ends tomorrow and I’ll have a good amount of free time to enjoy tree of savior. ;D

My primary gripe is still that “~” is not a word, when used to replace a word it typically means ‘about’ or ‘approximately’.

“After the announcement of this notice about/approximately Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00AM” is what that says. It litterally says that registration is about/~ Monday.

Coupled together with the fact that you had to be logged in; before you have even registered, which is backwards for the many people like me who don’t use social media for everything. To me seeing a login button without a registration button means you aren’t able to make new accounts, not that you should sign in with facebook.

There’s also the need to refresh the page, because putting a registration link in the announcement would have been hard I guess, which is a command that many people don’t know exists (apparently?).

The instructions were poorly written, there’s just no ignoring that. They should have put it on github first so it could have been clarified apparently.

Here is where I’m going to disagree with you. As I am going to bold what is obviously to me the important part you are ignoring.

"3) Registration and Deadline

Register through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage
Registration Period: After the announcement of this notice ~ Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00 AM"

The bold section there denotes that it’s AFTER this announcement which went up on the main page four days ago. You’re getting stuck on the fact that it has a tilde to exclaim approximate dates when it wouldn’t matter because of said bold text.

And I did state earlier in another response to a few other people that it could have been more clear but it was easy to figure out what was being implied because this announcement came out well before the 19th.

I traveled … I lost the key :confused: I am very sad … good test for you guys!

1 Like

Nah you still have a chance, Fan sites will be doing giveaways most likely tomorrow! :smile:

i’m so excited, can’t wait to play this awesome game :’)

1 Like

What about those that got a key for iCBT1 when the Top 1000 Players got an additional key? Can those use that key too, or only the initial 5k Players from iCBT1?

are they beta keys already out?.

i have received my key =)

ANY player that already has a key can use the same.

1 Like

Nooo… i dont have received beta key -_-