Tree of Savior Forum

Ticket sent 14 days ago and still no answer

• Server : [SA] Silute

• Team Name : Kindou

I’ve sent many tickets over a year of playing and most of them got replied in the same day but my last two (5 and 7 days ago) looks like will never get an answer.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Greetings @at_cs1

Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for late response.

We’ll make sure to forward your feedback to the support team for reply and resolve your issue.

We would like to inform you that support team is fully aware of it and currently doing their best to answer the said issue.

Please keep an eye on our updated reply :slight_smile:

Are you kidding me, @STAFF_Amy ?
After waiting 13 days I’ve sent another Ticket asking what was going on because I’ve never got a reply and you guys simply deleted my previous 2 tickets and gave me a bot-like answer saying that “Compensation have already been sent to the accounts related to the DPK Issue”.
My problem isn’t about compensation. I didn’t even explained my problem on the answered ticket. I just asked for an answer about what was going on with my last 2 tickets.

I thought that you said you guys were “currently doing their best to answer the said issue” and that’s what I got?
Is that a normal thing on IMC? Let’s just delete some tickets and pretend that never happened?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan
Anyone willing to really help me? It has been almost a month since the DPK bug.

3 Likes

Hello~!
I talked with the Support Team and was told that they replied to your ticket. Maybe the first one didn’t go through so they sent another one. Could you please double check that it was received properly? If not, please PM me and I will personally convey the message :grinning:
We apologize for the miscommunication.

hello, I also have a ticket open for more than a month, as I was out of time I did not care much. Could you verify?

Server : [SA] Silute

Team Name : BrazilianCara

1 Like

Same situation here. They deleted all my previous tickets and sent my the exact message what you just received “Compensation have already been sent to the accounts related to the DPK Issue”. I dont think tokens and instanced would compensate the crafting materials I lost from my orange 315 weapon.

2 Likes

Sorry @STAFF_Letitia but english is not my primary language.

What I’m trying to say is that you guys answered the THIRD ticket that I’ve sent and deleted the first and the second ones.
The thing is: Whilst the first and the second tickets described my issue, I wrote the third one just to ask you for an answer FOR THE OTHER TWO. The third ticket had nothing to do with my real problem. Besides that, the answer you gave me seemed automatic and didn’t really clear things up.

I’m getting really tired about this mess so I’ll explain my problem again in here.
I’ve farmed 30 Yellow Leafnut Tails on the day when the DPK bug happened, because that’s what I’ve been doing the days before. I just needed those 30 to craft my weapon and so I did. I thought that you guys would do a rollback or whatever but you guys just seized my weapon which had 38 blessed gems invested on.

So the real problem is: You guys seized my legitimately acquired items - 38 blessed gems, 2 practonium, sarkmis recipe, 11 undamaged nabu tail, 31 yellow leafnut tail, 15 artilonium, etc. I don’t really care about those 30 Yellow Leafnut Tails because I should’t have them to begin with.

You guys told me that I’ve received compensation. But that compensation is related to the time my account got blocked and that’s not what I’m asking.
I’m just asking you guys to honor your own words:

"B. Game access allowed, some problematic items retrieved, market & trading restrictions, compensation after full investigation.

Please Note: These accounts mentioned above may have certain items seized for investigation as they may have been used in conjunction with other items in crafting, Gem enhancement etc. While they will not be usable in-game for the time being, please rest assured that they will be returned after the investigation is over. HOWEVER, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THEY MAY BE RETURNED TO THEIR EARLIER STATES DEPENDING ON OUR FINDINGS."

Which I understood as: you take my Sarkmis for analysis, you realize that I farmed 30 DPK-bugged items, you give me back everything ELSE I used to craft my Sarkmis that were not bug-related. But that’s not what happened, is it?

3 Likes

server name: klaipeda
team name: owiekho

same here for my astra bow. Its been 3 weeks without any weapon for my main character

1 Like

Hello @at_cs1~! Please check your Support Ticket again. I have confirmed that a reply was sent.
And @owiekho and @vinicius_intz I will look into your tickets.
Thank you~! :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much! Its a relief that we finally received a decent reply for our tickets. Really appreciate it

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello @STAFF_Letitia
I’ve already checked and replied but didn’t get a confirmation nor the items. Could you check if you guys received my reply?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

Until now, there is no solution.

1 Like

Me too. No update or reply if they’re going to return the items. Idk if this is false reassurance to those players affected. Did you receive your items yet?

Nope. Didn’t get my items.

It has been 3 days since my reply regarding those items, 16 days since my first ticket and 27 days since the DPK issue.

Could anyone solve this issue before we get past the one month mark?

2 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia its been 4 days we haven’t received any reply or update yet. When will we receive our items back? its been like forever

1 Like

“Please confirm with us and we will send the items.
Thank you,
Tree of Savior Support Team!”

So I did that 5 days ago. Now what?

It has been 5 days since my reply regarding those items, 18 days since my first ticket and 29 days since the DPK issue.

Anyone willing to solve this issue once for all?
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Guys… let’s just give up.
They will not change. =[

1 Like