Tree of Savior Forum

Theory about the Key Distribution iCBT2

Not only that, but they will complain that they didn’t get a key and the method that was used is unfair.

Yep, as one of those 1000, I had the chance to get a friend of mine on the iCTB 1 o/

And yes, these 1000 peoples will have the key for the 2nd iCBT of course !

I agree and really hope they will do so :smile:

PLZ GOD NO! And that who did know about ToS during first CBT like me? That would be pretty unfair too!

1000 assured players from iCBT1 + 5000 new players for iCBT2 (damn hoping im one of the 5000)

i hope this time they will set up a page to sign up for the icbt2 since the registered number of ppl on the website are much higher than last time.

People will need to login in to the official website as well as to fill out the iCBT2 application form in order to get a chance for the key.

^ just my suggestion though

Not only 1000 from the the iCBT1 lol, I’m one of the 5000 first shot and we are also registered for the iCBT2.

If I count well we have :
5000 iCBT1 testers + 3000 Bonus for good test conditions + 1000 Bonus key for top-players (I gave that one to my friend who couldn’t get one at the first draw & second draw), then we add these 5000 keys for the iCBT2. You can also add the keys that the translation team had, but I don’t know the exact number.

It makes a roundabout number of 14 000 (of course more) testers for this iCBT2 !

They don’t need to resend 5000 for the iCBT1 testers, our accounts are already “greenlighted” if I can say so ^^’
@Styrvn I can only disagree with this since me and my brother both had a key, and we are playing from the same Box

1 Like

oh right i forgot they handed out 3000 additional keys after giving the initial 1000…

You… you mean initial 5000 right? If you read the smaller details of the post, you’ll see that 5000 iCBT 1 testers were chosen, then 3000 were bonus for testing servers I think, and then an extra 1000 for the top 1000 players to give to whomever they pleased.

Yep, precisely.

You can add a good number of bonus key from for the translation team (something like 500 ? I don’t have the exact number).

Add up the 5000 for the near-to-come iCBT2 and your are good !

Random, as always. Don’t think they’d want to create extra work by filtering out certain requirements.

Though I do agree with the 1 key per IP, that’s reasonable.

Maybe considering forum activity?

1 Like

Im pretty sure they are well awar to they high demend of keys; and I do believe they will fillter A LOT. at the end of the day they want people to make an opinion about the game to it becoems better.

I missed the first one. Mostly due to not knowing about the game. Hopefully I get one for this test.

I read somewhere that they are not considering forum activity when distributing keys.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/update-regarding-the-next-cbt/41322:)

1 Like

Can you provide a link please?

I hope everyone who gets to play has a good time, I can’t wait for the game to come out :smiley:

The CBT2 thread is gone tho

Don’t hare how they do it, I just hope I get one this time :smiley: