Tree of Savior Forum

The iToS Weekly Round-up Thread

2 Likes

Nice crop. Too bad everyone already saw the original :haha:

1 Like

correction: even his bosses dont care about him and thinks he is just a clown.
i remember somewhere in this thread mentioned even his “bosses” calling him autistic behind his back

1 Like

gher, when us have a friend like them ??

2 Likes

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fullmooncafe-members-are-bullies/423795 unlisted thread but ye nice edit xd

1 Like

This johnfreak is indeed desperate clown
Feel bad for bm master for his defamation
For this clown this game may be tree of skippy or tree of sockpuppet lmao
Pity
You play game to enjoy, have fun even chill
while all you people got here are stress and toxics

1 Like

If I may for just one reply. Being on the safe side of the fence with my dead ass guild and Currently sitting on the audience row i can’t help but follow the story, heck why not, when you guys are using the in-game shout and public forums.

But to my observation, I have never seen a triggered YN, not in the in-game shot nor here, other than some few retirees that expressed their thoughts. It was always you guys, from the beginning, who were so full of hatred and toxicity. Toxicity that has plagued this thread for too long.

Despite yesterday’s fact, when your almighty leader admitted to a disgusting 15v30 fight, you still have the audacity, the gall to run your mouth here as if you did something immeasurable.

Do you have an excuse for YN taking Fedimian despite the huge disadvantage? Does @kokwhynoob2021 have a meme for that, if he is so unbiased as he says he is?

I am getting flamed for this. Your little friends who have so limited intellect will start calling me “YN dog” soon.

But know this, they have always been graceful in defeat, while you wag your dicks here like imbeciles and plague the roundup with noise trying to bait some kind of drama. But embarrassingly enough, you fail at that too.

I didn’t want to pick a side, but you people don’t seem to care who you bother anymore. Stop invading this thread.

4 Likes

YN people call GS no brain , we call them trash , so we are toxic yeah ??? they start the war and now they play victim role haha.
like i said i wont trashtalk with other guild , so you can call me toxic or garbage wahtever i dont care.
im a honest human being not ■■■■■■■ hide behind alt personal attack in forum, dont make me same lv as those animal.

2 Likes

u sure its not ur guildmate first? i heard something along the “woof woof” and “dogs” line like what u guys usually use here

1 Like

As someone used to be Rebellion guildmember :-

1. Are every1 forgetting how certain top gld alliance with the next 2 big glds to forming the so called “Unholy Alliance” just to fight 1 gld which is my old gld Rebellion. And their trash talk at shout every week !!! Nobody from Rebellion complaining we got gangbanged by those 3 glds. When we do alliance to fight them back they cry !!!
  2. Just because Aria can’t assist the so called Top Guild as good as b4 bcuz only like 1 PT left this few weeks doesn’t erase history of their alliance with that so called Top Guild when they still able to amass team of more than 3 PTs.
  3. From point 1-3, U do it to others, when others do it to U why u cry ?
  4. I mean seriously, its friggin GTW, not sports tournament. Is it against TOS terms of service to interfere the fight between glds in GTW or making alliance or cooperationn or whatever ?
  5. From point 5, to the gld with alliance to the so called Top Guild, u not gonna fool any1. The server/game alrd dying few left, and majority of the few involve in the GTW they have eyes to see. Best u can do just ignore no need to deny or confirm. I mean seriously why need 2 be ashamed if u ally with them etc. I thought all is fair in love n war ?
  6. As current member of Redemption gld now, if the so called Top Guild dont want others to attack them, then dont attack others. U attack Redemption guild and now wat u expect us to rollover ? Now enjoy the result of ur action. Part of winning war is making good relationship with others. U insult so many n treat ur old ally badly n kicking them to the curb when they no longer useful to U. Now when u need them again, nobody left to help U save 1 gld well u know which gld. Karma is a b1tch ain’t it ?
5 Likes

ah-■■■■-here-we-go-again

6 Likes

how cute of you to think about it like that

did you know, how your very own lovely Rebellion guild was formed ? they were formed by runaway backstabbers

An alliance was formed between guilds against YN back in the day when boruta was still a serverwild battle royale. And Varena guild betrayed the alliance, then those very members ran off and made the guild called “Rebellion”

not like Rebellion ever has to be ganged up to begin with, they made people their enemies, on their own behave.

watching you being lied to by your own leaders like this, really gave me a good laugh

1 Like

Imagine paying people to pilot accounts for a dead game, abusing bugs to gain the upper hand, bringing dogs to fight for the them and then bragging about winning as if they played fair and square! GS sure love taking the high road.

1 Like

maybe u need to learn to put bias asides and see the truth
cuz we nvr offer spoon feed to anyone not mean we betrayed anyone
ppl who live with lies only have to lie forever. but it not make everyone forget what u guys have done
(that time YN win genar map. but what they do at entrance of baron)

too bad i forget to rec RB 5ppl vs 95ppl in boruta
but i will try if i have it in other acc

also making alt acc wont make u look like have more comrade. everyone know u people have ntg left

talk more bruh…

2 Likes

Who n what kind of backstabbing ?
“not like Rebellion ever has to be ganged up to begin with, they made people their enemies, on their own behave.” Sorry bro every1 knows who behave how, u keep telling urself that.
“And Varena guild betrayed the alliance, then those very members ran off and made the guild called “Rebellion”
Whats’s the betrayal, can u explain ?

2 Likes

actually, being stompped for many many years, stay losing even after whaling, and still getiing crushed with alliance… then finally win several times

i would hold a party too if i was like that

1 Like

I was talking about Grapesoda, but what you said made sense.

1 Like

well, you might ask your very old guild members, who is certainly coming back now.

for the matter of fact, rebellion has never been ganged on even in GTW, and they even bring their own gang to the war just to win, and yet still lose. After losing they tried to run and say “share warm soup” to other smaller guilds to take their map, ended up getting chased out, and in such PoV, no wonder the word “being ganged up” cross their mind

for the “betrayal”, agreement in worldwide boruta was made to let everyone has their share, Varena just dont want YN to get the most, then start a war, hiding behind other guilds so YN has to attack them all. After things went up too wideknown, those members just retreat and made the guild Rebellion.

if you want to know more about Tels 101 weird stories, contact 4lk’s fake news agency, we are open most of times :haha:

1 Like

u sure filled with bias. after see the pic still so confident

also that time still no boruta. dumb

2 Likes