Tree of Savior Forum

The class points reset system is retarded and a cash grab

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think we’ll have other ways of getting class points by playing the game, such as rewards from events or the PP shop. As for the prices, they’re expensive (like those overpriced wigs), but it’s kind of what many people asked for.

2016: not having rank reset is retarded!
2017, after rank reset potion exists: can only reset once for cash is retarded!
2018, after rank rollback is implemented: not having your exp back is retarded!
2019, after rank reset point is implemented: the grinding for point is retarded!

smh people’s hobby is complaining. As Pokart said, there are other ways to get rank reset potion anyway. I dont even use my rank reset potion from adventure journal because I dont need it anymore since the game is generous enough to have other ways to obtain it.

Back to my day, when i screwed my build/stat, I just made another char. Now I have over 60 cleric…

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, is honestly all im hearing. We get class and stat resets like every other event. In addition to now theyll probably do events were you get those reset points easy. Wana know how i know? Cause it would be a super easy low effort event yo have.

People asked them to stop ninja patching stuff too, did they listen?

You may wonder how ninja patching is related to class/rank reset, well here’s why.

They ninja changed pillage, making it useless. People had to change class to scout in order to use corsair and got screwed without compensation.

Why should someone pay to fix something that they broke?

Pillage was dead/buged/not workinkg, so they just bring new one instead of fixing old. There is nothing ninja.
New pillage was already on kToS.

Then point me to the part of the patch notes where it was announced the change.

And fyi, changing how a skill works rendering it useless is not fixing a bug.

Skill effect would change anyway, so what the point?

Stop deflecting and point me to the patch notes where it was announced the change.

Here your majesty laziness.

You really dare to post a kToS patch note dated 1/24/2019 when re:build was released almost 2 weeks earlier in iToS?

Mirror climbing much?

Yes i dare, try to stop me.
It’s on kToS?
Yes.
It will be on iToS?
Yes
So get good and stop crying. Skill is bad now, but at least it works or you wanted to cry about pillage not working for another 2 weeks - few months?

THIS THREAD IS BS. You guys have ability to change from one build to other. I bet you didn’t play games, were if you screw up your char, you just delete it and start new one.

Sure cry more and call everyone white knight.

You’re just another crying braindead tard. :tired:

Ignored. Anoing, whining crybaby.

You are retarded btw.
154chars/////