Tree of Savior Forum

[Shop] Buying Red Fisherman, Moyabu Gems (Oct 20)

• Doesn’t have a price? Offer!
  • I conveniently ignore you if you don’t offer!
  • “Newer” stuff is on towards the bottom of each list.

Hair Costume 1

• Muscharia Hat - Magic Attack +121, Evasion +13
  • Muscharia Hat - Magic Attack +123
  • Muscharia Hat - Magic Attack +124
  • Muscharia Hat - Magic Attack +126 x2
  • Muscharia Hat - Magic Attack +126, Lightning Resist +62
  • Muscharia Hat - HP +2200
  • Muscharia Hat - Lightning Damage +98
  • Muscharia Hat - Physical Attack +123, Crit Resist +12, Evasion +12
  • Muscharia Hat - HP +2161, Physical Attack +67, in Market for 15 mil
  • Gilt Helmet - Ice Damage +87, Poison Damage +77, Crit Resist +11, in Market for 5 mil

Hair Costume 2

• Cat Ears - Physical Attack +126
  • Cat Ears - HP +2183, Crit Attack +119, Fire Resist +84
  • Cat Ears - HP +2130, Magic Amp +104, Physical Attack +100, in Market for 30 mil
  • Black Rabbit Ears - Physical Attack +124
  • Sardine Coffee - Physical Attack +123, Crit Resist +13
  • Red Devil Wings - HP +2233
  • Red Devil Wings - HP +2259
  • Cow Headband - Physical Attack +124, in Market for 10 mil
  • Cow Headband - Physical Attack +126
  • Cow Headband - HP +2185
  • Cow Headband - HP +2178, Magic Amp +68

Hair Costume 3

• White Flower Hairpin - HP +2232
  • White Flower Hairpin - Crit Rate +14, in Market for 7 mil
  • Maple Leaf - HP +2277, Physical Attack +78, in Market for 20 mil
  • Maple Leaf - Lightning Damage +94

:tired:Other Crap in Market:tired:

• Svijes Bracelet - 15 mil
  • Svijes Necklace - 15 mil
  • Manosierdi Bracelet - 15 mil
  • Atikha Bracelet - 15 mil
  • Atikha Necklace - 15 mil
  • Mejstra Bracelet - 15 mil
  • Manosierdi Necklace - 15 mil
  • Bunny Hairband - 3 mil
  • Nurse Headband - 3 mil

:tired: Contact Info :tired:

• My team name is PinkCheesecake.
  • I am usually online from 8am to 3pm EDT.
  • I’m looking for the following Gems:
    • Chupacabra
    • Big Siaulamb
    • Grummer
    • Moyabu
    • Blom
    • Red Fisherman
    • Chafperor

Don’t forget to leave your team name

Old tinyurl = https://tinyurl.com/rainbowrekt
New tinyurl = https://tinyurl.com/treeofcheesecake

Pre-Event Thoughts and Questions

• Given that there seems to be a lot of praise for the Xmas version of this event, this seems to be a good event to participate in.

• There are guaranteed prizes in the form of Attribute Coupons, Enchant Scrolls, and Blessed Shards.

• Do I need Attribute points? At some point, yes. Do I want to spend future time farming silver, or do I want to do it now? It’s 300 points per city, and with 3 cities, it comes to 900 points per character, which is the equivalent of 900k silver. Not terrible, if you can do run it fast enough.

• Do I need Enchant Scrolls? Not really, since RNG will likely be a pain. This is more of a guaranteed bonus item than something of concrete worth.

• Do I need Blessed Shards? Who doesn’t? Also keep in mind, that the Transcendence update will be coming a week into the event. Blessed Shard income from Saalus will be reduced severely for those that run it on multiple chars. Will the 50% Gem cost reduction be enough? Will the droprate of Shards in Hunting Grounds and Elites be enough to compensate?

• There are bonus prizes (Golden Anvil, Attribute Points, CM Reset Voucher) at an unlisted droprate. Given my experience with Korean MMOs (not just with IMC), it’s likely to be pretty low. Is this a consideration in whether or not to do this event?
    Golden Anvils can be farmed in Hunting Grounds, and CM Reset Vouchers are actually a pretty weak bonus, given that they come in Leticia Cubes and you can only use them at level 200+. Lowbies won’t be able to get any use out of the Anvils or Vouchers. The Attributes Points are nice though. All in all, a true “bonus” prize, nothing special, but nice to get once a while.

• The big, deciding question: How long will it take to run the event?

Logistics

• 27 days, total of 726 runs
  • 726 x 3 cities = 2,178 runs
  • Approximately 15 minutes per character, accounting for running each city, loading screens, enchanting after all runs, watching YouTube, browsing forums, etc.

Guaranteed Prizes

• 2,178 runs x 1 Shard = 2,178 Shards
  • 2,178 runs x 2 Enchant Scrolls = 4,356 Enchant Scrolls
  • 2,178 runs x 3 Attribute Tickets = 6,534 Attribute Tickets x 100 Points = 653,400 Points
    • 653,400 Points x 1,000 Silver = 653,400,000 Silver equivalent

Bonus Prizes

• Golden Anvils - 74
  • 74/726 = 10.19%, expected value
  • Attribute Point 500 x2 - 65
  • 65/726 = 8.95%, a bit below expected
  • Challenge Mode Entry Voucher - 64
    *64/726 = 8.81%, Amusingly enough I was running behind on Golden Anvils about 2.5 weeks into the event, and then they started dropping like crazy, while CM Vouchers stopped dropping

Hair Costume Sales

• 150 mil silver made from sales of headgears
  • Sales went stagnant around 2.5 weeks into the event

=

How to quickly farm Hair Costumes

These costumes were chosen for speed. There are actually quite a few others, and a few recipes, but those take more time. Hair Costume 1 is extremely common (Kepa Doll from West Siauliai Woods, Gilt Helmet from Tenet Church/Nevellet Quarry) so only 2 and 3 are considered. Quests and Treasure Boxes can be done per character.

• White Flower Hairpin (3) - Drops from Hummingbirds at 1.2% in Nefritas Cliff
  • Muscharita hat (1) - Quest reward in Gele Plateau
  • Maple Leaf (3) - East Siauliai Woods, requires Lv2 Treasure Chest Key
  • Cow Headband (2) - West Siauliai Woods, requires Lv3 Treasure Chest Key
  • Cat Ears (2) - Absenta Reservoir, requires Lv4 Treasure Chest Key
    • To get to Absenta Reservoir
    • Warp to Feretory Hills
    • Exit west to Delmore Manor
    • Exit south to Delmore Hamlet
    • Exit south to Absenta Reservoir
    • Walk to the spot in the video to trigger the flamingos. You will not be able to see the chest until you do this.

Lv2 Treasure Chest Key - Required level 10
In Miners’ Village, talk to the Healer Lady on the far west side of the map. Complete her questline.
Alternatively, in Crystal Mine 1F, find the red crystal basket, examine it, kill the boss that spawns.

Lv3 Treasure Chest Key - Required level 97
Warp to Tenet Garden, exit northeast to Entrance to Kateen Forest. Head to the top right and find a group of Scout NPCS. Talk to the one in the middle to get a quest. Kill the boss that spawns.

Lv4 Treasure Chest Key - Required level 145

• Warp to Shaton Reservoir. If you don’t have that warp…
  • Warp to Demon Prison. If you warp into Demon Prison 2, head to the surface to Aqueduct Bridge Area
  • Exit north to Greene Manor
  • Exit north to Shaton Farm
  • Exit north to Shaton Reservoir
  • Talk to General Buros, do his repeatable quests until you get his final quest. Complete this and return the quest for your key.

=

Videos, with zplus rotate 89 89

Post-Event Thoughts

• Elevators are the stupidest thing ever.
  • Good, profitable event overall
  • Obviously didn’t put a lot of thought into this section
  • Just glad it’s over
  • When is IMC bringing it back?
1 Like

4hrs/day of jumping monkaS

10mil+/hr is pretty good :hey:

Holy Damballa! And people said this event was unrewarding. Too bad I only had time to grab the 3 AP vouchers boxes from Klai route with 10 characters every day. I did the other routes a few times too, but it would be too time consuming to go for all three rewards every day.

I really liked the event. The best thing about it is that you have many options for how to enjoy it. Some people went for the attribute points, others went for the easy blessed shards and enchant scrolls… The new routes are harder than the Christmas event, but, in the end, it’s all about execution. After doing it a few times, it became a lot easier to do any route. Stuttering caused by players appearing in the screen was a bit annoying, but other than that, I can’t see why so many people complained about Rainbow Trek.

I hope we’ll get more events like these in the future.

10m/hour is 8USD/hour based on TP and 3USD/hour based on RMT rates.

For torturing myself jumping this crap.

Hmm. :tired:

Updated first post with leftover hair costumes, now that most of the enchant scrolls should be gone.

Updated third post with thoughts, logistics, and how to farm the hair costumes that I used to enchant.

x
x
x
x
x
x
It makes me wonder if I’m going to find myself banned tomorrow.