Tree of Savior Forum

Server population november 2017

which server have the most populated and active and which server is dead?

1 Like

The ones with recent dramas are alive

dropped below 1000 first time ever?

2 Likes

Deadimian? Or Barena? Or Lelsiai? Or Klulpeda? Or Orz_ha? Or Shytlute?

5 Likes

Seems like the forum is returning to its original roots lul

7 Likes

game is dying, im not gonna put money on this anymore

3 Likes

And the crying is unstoppable!!!

KKKKKK

2 Likes

*insert a “this is fine” meme here *

1 Like

Silute has the largest population, Orsha has the smallest.

Silute is doing good, but I feel sad for Orsha players. They really need to advertise this game, population dropping like that is a bad omem.

I think advertising the game before they fix most of the glaring issues will have a negative effect

4 Likes

Orsha is fine

2 Likes

Population will get worse when Steam launches their Christmas sale unless IMC does something miraculous.

2 Likes

Yet somehow we had a total number of 66k teams registered in the adventure journal ranking (36.5k teams with more than 1,000 adventure journal points) at the end of October. This leads us to an obvious conclusion: we have many “active” players, but there’s not much to do right now, so people just log in, take part in the events, do some dailies then log out, hence the decreasing number of concurrent players.

Let us hope challenge mode and the new HG gear system with RNG sub-stats make people get more interested in playing ToS for more than 1 hour before logging out.

4 Likes

You’re absolutely correct:

SteamSpy shows 45000± players logging in in the past two weeks. The playtime for those two weeks also has about 60%-70% of those players playing less than 10 hours.

3 Likes

This game urgently needs cross server queues… and optimization obviously

1 Like

I would also account that alot of those numbers are alt accounts, but who really knows.

I’m just sad as I really had high hopes for this game. I still come and read about the changes but it’s really not enough, at least for me.

2 Likes

We can! SteamSpy tracks user account statistics too, and a great indicator is total games owned, about 30% of players own 5 games or less. Most of those players are obviously just normal players, but you can get a rough estimate of what the alt accounts (and bots) could be.

1 Like

Heh, i’m one of those legit players with less than 5 games… i currently own only tos and paladins on my acc.

Tough my first acc had more games “owned”( all free games except for counter strike) but since imc likrs to punish returning players to promote “new” ones i abandoned my early acces account for this one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.