Tree of Savior Forum

Secret of the Solstice old players

Hello everyone, I created this thread in hope of finding ex-Sos players. My ign was Poderoso, a templar. I really miss the game and I hope Tos brings back a little bit of the heart of SoS. I am really looking forward to playing it soon!

Cheers.

14 Likes

I played for a few months on the Adeline Server then switched to the Marian one when it came out. I was usually near the top in terms of level on that server. I had many characters but I only remember 2 names. My Archer was Lucifer and my Warrior was Jesus…

Just watching videos and seeing screenshots I can tell that there are some monsters and design choices that are very very similar to SoTS. Which is friggin’ awesome.

So i’m very excited for this game.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Sue-Akane :grinning: and I played a priest on the Adeline Server. I really miss SoS too and think the same like you. I hope that I will get with ToS my lovely game SoS a lil bit back. Unfortunately I never reached my last class and I hope that I will get it this time :blush:

4 Likes

Wow, it is really nice to hear from you guys. I haven’t really enjoyed any other mmo as I enjoyed Secret of the Soltice. When I think of it I get sad xD really. So many adventures and good times. I hope to see you in-game. :smile:

2 Likes

@sue_akane I’ve been trying to remember for a day now. But I think I remember you from Secret of The Solstice. I have brief screenshots in my mind…

2 Likes

Marian player here! Used to go by the name of CrimsonWolf over there. : ) Also played Reborn a bit before it closed. It was my first mmo too and I’ll always miss it, even if leveling was bullpoo xD

3 Likes

@KornmanGobbles I think I remember too. Your Archer name rings a bell.

@unpocodeaire I really feel the same. I tried some other games like PWI but it wasn’t the same like Solstice. I think Solstice was so familiar. I never found it in an other game… I miss Solstice and the nice people.

2 Likes

@NaviWolf Did you play just on Marian or on Adeline too? think I have seen you.

2 Likes

Only on Marian :smile:

I posted a LOOOOT in the forums though. Like a looot.

When the Reborn merge happened it was only one server, so maybe you saw me running around there. xD

3 Likes

@NaviWolf I 100% remember seeing you around

1 Like

@KornmanGobbles I remember you too now that I read you IGNs xD

1 Like

All of your names ring a bell to me xD I spent so much time online hahaha. Do you remember the precious sound of a Xen drop? :wink:

3 Likes

@unpocodeaire I remember friggin’ everything. I lived that game for a long time. I had outstanding luck when it came to xens, leather, strawberries and fragments. Good times

Would be cool if we could import sounds into this game. Like the sound of a xen dropping.

1 Like

Oh yeah the Xen sound, I will never forget ^^
But I loved the sounds of the areas too :smile:

2 Likes

SOS Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvvCCL6FWhc&list=PL187FA267E486CFC4

2 Likes

oh ;-; I miss SOS I use to play it then when it shut down i played reborn but not as much >w<.
I was only a scrub like like 50 archer T^T

1 Like

I just cried xD Didn’t know they were out there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you guys get a Beta Key? I DID dances--------

1 Like

@unpocodeaire nope :frowning:

:frowning: I think that you can check also at the HOME page of this site. Give it a try. (I am downloading the game as I write this).

1 Like