Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA Telsiai - RB] Rebellion | Homepage

sound good~ just wanna remind you guys again, leading guild with hatred toward others will not end up well…but if that’s “some people” true color in your guild, show it out like nyaaa or whoever is better than keep it inside and act like some “faker” here who keep acting like hero asking for “fair competition” but only full hatred behind…

Thx-

The recruits deserve to know the truth,
Rebel isnt bullied, they are exiled from the community because toxicity, afk leeching, and hatred spreader

The recruits should be informed before joining,
Rebel never win any prize from Boruta or GvG stuff, always losing

The recruits have choices,
They will be much better if they just join the other ‘dogs’ guild, one that isnt toxic, afk leeching, or hatred spreader.

Ya, Rebel seems always losing but win my respect, btw 1guild v 3 guild too much.
For me i will just give up :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Keep gambaroh RB, respect from dog guild.

1 Like

the job good guys send bad word to other guild
start again > <

bump~~~ :satisfaction:

RB Effort for PVP content @ GTW - 4/8/19 GTW Progress. Wining/Losing the game, we play with our best effort within affordable capacity. (Credit bgm “The very very strong one” and “Black Rover” video is arranged with proper timeline for record)

6 Likes

cool ~ looking forward for the next upcoming video >:D

what do you mean “GURL”?
How active btw?

RB Effort for PVP content @ GTW - 11/8/19 GTW Progress. Wining/Losing the game, we play with our best effort within affordable capacity. (Credit bgm “Perfect Time” and “我们不一样[We are different]” video is arranged with proper timeline for record)

5 Likes

GURL means gurl players :smiley:

1 Like

gurl = girl

(girl = Guy In Real Life)

2 Likes

Bump~ We welcome all newbie/returner. Gurl will receive special treatment :hi:

1 Like

Do you guys accepting casual/returning player?
IGN: Remane
online around 8pm~10pm.
Thanks.

has anyone recruited you? if not please come to orsha cc3 at 8pm. you will see us there . just need to shout to get the guild noticed you.
our recruiter will pm you.

join the rebel :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

We are still looking for PVE/PVP active player, newbie and returner are welcome as well.
*PS we have gurl , what are you waiting for.
*PSS if ur are gurl , come join the heaven :kissing_heart:

Thank you guys for accepting. Runez did good job with orientation just like a GURL lol.
jk, thanks again guys.

something like this? XD

1 Like

RB Effort for PVP content @ GTW - 18/8/19 GTW Progress. Wining/Losing the game, we play with our best effort within affordable capacity. (Credit bgm “Row Row Fight the Power(Libera me from hell)” and “Just Another Hero” video is arranged with proper timeline for record)

4 Likes

:prince::prince:

4 Likes

Welcome to ORSHA CH3 :haha:

5 Likes