Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA-TELSIAI] GrapeSoda - Guild Master

Due to some unforseen circumstances, the current guild master of “GrapeSoda” ; Earl, could not online ToS anymore. However, all other 93 members are still active and want to comtinue to be in this guild.

We are planning to appoint “Pipita” as the new guild leader. This thread was created due to the request of IMC staff which required guild members of GrapeSoda guild to agree and give their consent that “Pipita” would be our next guild master.

To GrapeSoda members, your consent is needed to in order for the transfer to take place. Please input your:

1. Team Name:
  2. Your comment must indicate “i give my consent” for the matter stated above.
4 Likes

Team Name: Lolmanking

As a guild member of GrapeSoda, I give my consent that “Pipita” would be our new guild master.

Team Name:Pipita

As a guild member of GrapeSoda, I give my consent that “Pipita” would be our new guild master.

Team Name: QSTea

Team Name: Hanbin

Team Name: Yupooy

Team Name: kubis19

Team Name: Artaxerias

Team Name: Adamantea

Team Name: Mikasa

Team Name: XnD

Team Name: Ganlahad

Team name: Prrotectorate

As a guild member of GrapeSoda, I give my consent that “Pipita” would be our new guild master. :slight_smile:

Team Name: CSPx

Team Name: Nv_

As a guild member of GrapeSoda, I give my consent that “Pipita” would be our new guild master :smiley: .

Team Name: Aikorin

Vote Pipita for the president!

Team Name: Wingzard

3 Likes

Team name : Zerasabre

Team Name: Meyi

Team name : MVS

#teampipita