Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team Name : MNLwarior
Character Level (Highest) : 304
Active Period : Everytime after school and gym
Why you should pick me to join : Still a newbie but im willing to learn everything and i need friends to go
dungeon i need tips

Hey MNLwarrior,

Thanks for applying! Sorry for the late reply as for some reason my reply didn’t went through, would you mind adding me up in discord? My ID is PrimeMinister#6693, thanks!

Added you s Thabk you

~combo
~gamanbeat
~twinkle

AIRMANI OMEGALUL
/20 characters

Team Name : Damokles
Character Level (Highest) : 338
Active Period : mostly at night
Why you should pick me to join : Returning player, played the first month then quit so my friends are non-existent T.T , and i also need tips.

:hey: /20 characters

• Team Name: Prismarit
  • Character Level (Highest): 249(Pyro/Ele)
  • Active Period: Tuesday to Sat (afternoon), Sun and Mon (Almost all day)
  • Why you should pick me to join: I am a returning player, only played for a few weeks before I quit because or Rubberbanding issue, I am active with guild activities given I am online at those times. :slight_smile:

Hello there. Thanks for applying, could you mind add me up in discord? My ID is Meow#6401, thank you!

• Team Name: Sorachi
  • Character Level (Highest): 420 (Summoner)
  • Active Period: Mon to Fri (Night), Sat and Sun (All day)
  • Why you should pick me to join: I’m quite active in game whenever I have time, also somewhat a completionist, looking for people to play with (aside from my summons). Been trying to find a good community to play and/or discuss/theorycraft things with, but unfortunately guild promotion board doesn’t load, so here I am haha.

Hello Sorachi. Thanks for applying, could you mind add me up in discord? My ID is Meow#6401, thank you!

• Team Name: Syndda
  • Character Level (Highest): 376 Fencer
  • Active Period: Mon to Fri (Night), Sat and Sun (All day)
  • Why you should pick me to join: I just want people to play the game with QAQ

Hello Syndda. Thanks for applying, could you mind add me up in discord? My ID is Meow#6401, thank you

• Team Name: Auran
  • Character Level : 67
  • Active Period: 6 - 10 hrs per day
  • Why you should pick me to join: cause I’m active most of the time and I can sing for you guys UwU

Hello Auran. Thanks for applying, could you mind add me up in discord? My id is Meow#6401, thank you!

Team Name : Eastsidekid
Character Level (Highest) : 30
Active Period : mostly at night, or at least 3/4 hours a day.
Why you should pick me to join : I’m a new to the game but not new to MMOs. Now playing with 3 of my buddies regularly and we’re interested in finding an active community to do raids and PVP.

Hello Eastsidekid. Thanks for applying, could you mind add me up in discord? My id is Meow#6401, thank you!

:hey: /20 characters

:haha: /20 characters

LET BUMP IT UP :sunglasses: