Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Cool. Sent the request. Can’t wait hate playing alone. So lvl cap is 390 right…if so like dang.

1 Like
  • Team Name: Pedos
  • Character Level (Highest): 390
  • Active Period: 24/7
  • Why you should pick me to join: will spread gamanism to whole server :pepewink:

just bring your truck with free candy together and you’ll be more than welcomed in :satisfaction:

• Team Name: Devereaux
  • Character Level (Highest): 302
  • Active Period: 11pm-4am usually (Except Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
  • Why you should pick me to join: Badly needs tips from veterans as I seriously don’t know what I’m doing xD

Hey there @Callista!

thank you for your interest in joining in, we definitely would love to help guide you in here altogether :smiley:, could you add me in discord? my ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers!

PM

• Team Name:Runez (Highest): 380
  • Active Period: 24/7
  • Why you should pick me to join: i will spread Gamanisme in Telsiai, and curb the cult that raise against Gaman

Rejected due to gamanism they are not welcomed here we are anti GAMANESE ok :smile:

Team Name: Stonesettler
Character Level (Highest): 364
Active Period: Daily at random times of the day
Why you should pick me to join: because you forgot to kick me from your discord channel when i stopped playing ToS last year and am now crawling back looking for people who will tell me what the hell is going on and oh my god why did they put squires and linkers and enchanters and thaumaturgists in the scout tree pls halp

Haha yo welcome back and we don’t normally kick people out of the discord server yo even though if youve left so that we can keep in touch haha but yes there are tons of changes that have happened in between!

I wanna join guild, i wanna be a gamanese :heart_eyes:

we do not welcome gamanese people here ok :heeey:

:hi: hmmm cant just spam emote

alright guys, it’s been sometime since we’ve last featured our miniblog,

so here are 2 miniblogs that we’ve done so far and more to come in the near future seeing that our 3rd year anniversary is coming soon :smiley:

4 Likes

:hey: 2 0 c h a r a c t e r s

just a note that we’re going to be celebrating our 3rd year anniversary :satisfaction:

We’re still recruiting too if you’re interested in joining, just hit me up in discord, PrimeMinister#6693

see you there!

1 Like

Team Name: Arkngthamz
Character Level (Highest): 420 :policeman: :oncoming_police_car:
Active Period: NEET lyf pururin
Why you should pick me: I heard Crown Prince Wafi is in this guild, please let me talk to him. I have a box of taltsucurry to donate for his noble cause. #GAMAN #crownprince

there is no gaman omg here it is only i, pm :haha:

GAMAN!

~mine
~gamanbeat
~padoru

Team Name: theBOOM
Character Level (Highest): 382
Active Period: mostly at night time
Why you should pick me to join: Returning player and never joined a guild before. need some friend so i wont leave the game again :smiley:

Hey theBOOM!

Thanks for applying to the guild! Would you happen to use discord as well? If yes could you add me up there? My ID is PrimeMinister#6693

Thanks!

@SkyKirisame

Plz be disgustang somewhere else omg don’t taint us here :haha: