Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

HI

I am new in ToS can you invite in this guild? I heard about great things about it like Curry and a certain G word

It seems that you heard wrong then, those words are not welcomed here like curry and the G word :cry:

Team Name: Strong Boys
Character Level (Highest): 22
Active Period: I can be active anytime but would be mostly around 10PM - 5AM GMT+8
Why you should pick me to join: Because Iā€™m still a newbie and trying to find a good community that could help me and fun guildmates :smiley:
Position Applying: Newbie

Hey there Kuyo!

Thank you for Applying in Eminence! We definitely have slots available and would be delighted for you to come and join us!

There are 2 methods of applying, either by waiting for us to invite you into the guild, or you can otherwise apply via the guild promo!

If youā€™d like to add me in discord, my username is PrimeMinister#6693, or you add me in game too as a friend! (Same ign, PrimeMinister)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

Weā€™re officially commencing our recruitment once more! Feel free to check out our guild cover below and additionally, you can also apply via the Guild Promo function! If youā€™re not sure how to Apply for a guild in game, check out the short guide iā€™ve added on the main post!

We hope to see you soon!

3 Likes

Hiii,

I would like to join as well. I am talkative : - )

But i only online maybe 2-3 hours per day due to work constrain. Is that ok?

Hey there Nicholas,

By all means sure! Most of us work as well therefore if youā€™re not able to come online at certain times thatā€™s fine, the most important thing is that if youā€™re away for an extended period of time, please do let us know so that we can keep track of that :smiley:

There are multiple ways you can apply via the guild, either by waiting for one of us to come online and inviting you, or I recommend using the guild promo to look for our banner and applying it.

Iā€™ve added a small guide below in case youā€™re not able to find it. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

If youā€™re not sure how to apply check out the information below on how to apply. Feel free to ask any questions if you have!

Click me to see a short guide on how to Apply via Guild Promo in game

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Insanely
Character Level (Highest): xSirx lv 263 (Kabalist)
Active Period: around 9pm to 12 +7GMT
Why you should pick me to join:
Im lonely :frowning:
Also im very talkative , i eat memes for breakfeast

Hey there Insanely!

Thanks for applying to the guild! Iā€™ll be online tonight if youā€™re around, otherwise feel free to apply to the guild by clicking on the guild boards there!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Fye Nguyen
Character Level (Highest): 309
Active Period: Above 9pm (GMT +7) more actively in weekend.
Why you should pick me to join: I used to be in a great Guild ( Talt Hunter) but now itā€™s gone, I need to find a new home. Loneliness is killing me softly in the game :frowning:

Hey Fye,

thanks for the add via discord! Welcome to the guild!

Cheers,

PM

In addition, do check out our latest miniblog! Featuring our very own Seitenshi!

Team Name: Daila Lorrelaine
Character Level (Highest): 108
Active Period: Above 6pm (GMT +8)
Why you should pick me to join: i just came back from a very looong hitaus and i wanna make some friends! i also have a discord account

Hey there Daila!

thanks for applying! Would you mind adding me in discord? my username is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers!

PM

This week, also featuring our Beyond-Divinity!

This week we are also featuring our very own Adona! Weā€™ve also finally reached level 17 thanks to the help of everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

Team Name: Fjoldir
Character Level (Highest): 149
Active Period: Above 6pm
Why you should pick me to join: Want to join a dedicated guild i can invest in. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Hi Fjoldir,

Thank you for your interest! Do you mind adding me in discord so that we can discuss further?

My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

hi im a returning playeer looking for active guild that do all the content especially pve
Team name: Giix
Character level : SR3 344
Team name : Giiix
character level : krivis3 245
active period : 6++ hours/day
why u should pick me : i really love this game art and i really want to invest in this game , and in this guild , looking friends to play people with , especially english speaking one

1 Like

Hi there, Iā€™ve just come back to the game for a while, Iā€™d like to join your guild. Iā€™ve already added you on Discord in the name of Arima. Please check out.
Team name : SilentWariors
Character Level : 210
Active Period : After 5 pm (GMT +7) on weekdays, anytime on weekends.
Why you should pick me to join : Iā€™ve never joined one before, but Iā€™ve seen so many other guildā€™s activities that interested me. So I want to join to invest in and to have fun. Also Iā€™m friendly. Looking forward to playing with you all

1 Like

Team name: Tsundere-
Character level(Highest): Wiz2 35
Active Period: Can be on every weekends since my human master is still going ta univ. If not on weekends at least twice or thrice a week (full-time grinding, likeā€¦ no sleeping at all)
Why you should pick Tsun: I-Itā€™s not like am lonely or 'nything! >///> In all seriousness though, am looking forward to playing this game and if ever, dedicating me self on a guild. Not like am gonna be able to contribute stuff soon since just started playing like hours ago :sad: BUT am really fascinated with this game and it would be fun if am gonna be able to be a part of a f-f-f-famil-ā€¦ guild! >///<

Team Name: Gamania
Character Level (Highest): 69
Active Period: everyday :hippopotamus:
Why you should pick me to join: I heard a prince is living in the guild

Hey there @hades789789,

Thank you for applying! itā€™s great to see that youā€™re active 6 hours a day, would you be able to add me in discord? my ID is PrimeMinister#6693 so that we can discuss further? Thanks!

@akkuserareta,

weā€™ve chatted in discord already, welcome to the guild!

@Tsun_Tsun_dere_Tsun

Hey there Tsun_Tsun! we definitely need more tsunderes in the guild but in any case, iā€™d definitely like to talk to you over discord, would you mind adding me there? my ID is PrimeMinister#6693! Hope to see you soon!

@SkyKirisame

REJECTED :smiley:

in any case, weā€™re nearly full with the guild everyone and might stop recruitment soon, so i suggest to add me up quickly before we run out! hope to see you guys soon!

Cheers,

PM