Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Hey Lordians!

I’ll send you the discord link after you’ve added me in discord, would you mind adding me first? My username is PrimeMinister#6693

I look forward to your request!

Cheers,

PM

1 Like

Team Name: Coconutman
Character Level (Highest): 197 Cathapract
Active Period: everyday
Why you should pick me to join: I am a returning player I need someone or friend’s that I can talk to and ask for some guidance. Since I am a returning player I’ve forgotten everything about ToS.
Position Applying: Newbie

Hey there Coconutman!

Do you mind sending me a request in discord? It’s great to see another returning player! My username is PrimeMinister#6693

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers,

PM

Hi there we are 3 friends interested to join this guild. We are beta/founder’s ToS returning players.

2 of my other friends are working but they are active at night. I’m mostly active almost any time as I’m still attending university. We are from Singapore.

If there are any slots for 3, please let me know. I can join the guild first.

Team Name: Mortred
Lv330 Sapper-Falconer (main), Lv199 Monk, Lv 168 Barb, Lv 162 Cata, Lv 12x Alchemist-to-be, Lv 8x Squire-to-be

My friends:
Team Name: Schwarzken (interested in PvP)
Lv330 Cyro-Psycho-Warlock (main), Lv 2xx Fencer, Lv 18x Ele

Team Name: sentinelv
Lv330 Monk-Inquisitor

Oh and we are interested in group events and stuffs like GvG and all. We just returned few days ago. We wanna explore every aspect of this game since we already bought the Founder’s Pack a year ago :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t wanna waste it!

Hi Ken!

That’s great to know we definitely have 3 spots up in our slots so far. And probably 1 or 2 more as I’ll be removing the inactives here.

Would you mind adding me in discord so that I can fill you in on the details? My discord username is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Hi I’ve just added you on Discord.

Team Name:Tucking
Character Level (Highest):330
Active Period: 7.00 am -11.00 am server time
Why you should pick me to join: I have many friends in eminence.
Position Applying: Normal

1 Like

Team Name : Chazaqiel
Character Level (Highest): 330
Active Period: 7-11am Server time
Why you should pick me to join: I’m active, and wanna try having a guild.

Hi Chazaqiel,

Would you mind adding me in discord? my username is PrimeMinister#6693, i’ll fill you in more details from there.

Cheers,

PM

Hello Everyone!

I’d like to present yet another miniblog featuring AN_HERO our winner for 2nd love party event! Congratulations to him! :smiley: we have more events lined up and we’ve also removed a few inactives. As of now the number that you see on the topic header displays the number of active people we have currently.

we’re always looking out for more people to come experience how’s it like here so don’t hesitate to come join in the fun if you’re interested! We’re always around :blush:

Cheers,

PM

2 Likes

Team Name: mattoreo
Character Level (Highest): schwarzer Reiter C3 lvl 330
Active Period: Almost everyday (after work)
Why you should pick me to join: My Archer reach 330 and Shinobi 317 but never had a chance to join Earth tower (people say you should join guild to get member to party)

Hi there @matthewlye65 !

We currently run ET on a daily basis currently and would be great to get another person to come in to join the gang!

Would you mind adding me in discord? my tag is PrimeMinister#6693

i look foward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

PM

Team name- Aegeis
Character level- 14(i started this game yesterday and currently researching builds before lvling)
Active period–2-4 hours
Why me-I love mmos and a friendly community to talk to where i can learn things about the game from veterans.
Position Applying:Newbie

Hey there Aegeis!

That’s fantastic! Do let us know if you need any help in builds, but before that, do you mind adding me in discord so I can fill you in on the details?

My discord tag is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

yah sure ill pm u now

Team Name: BrightWolf
Character Level (Highest): 301 (322 if you count pet as a character as it takes up a character slot :p)
Active Period Weekdays : After 7 am server time (thats about 7pm in GMT +8)
Active Period Weekends : Random but I usually grind a lot in weekends sometimes in wee hours.
Why you should pick me to join: Because I had it playing alone for the past month. Looking for a community to play with.
Position Applying: Newbie

Okay so a little more on myself, I joined this game during its launch. Played for a few months (casually) and quit due to server instability, massive amount of bots and basically really low character progression curve (increasing main status basically feels like it doesnt affect your character other than dex while higher level skills are the main reason for damage). I came back to the game after the content after the content rehaul amount a amonth ago during the road to 100 event (created a smurf account to use the event to try out several characters). Now I am playing on my main account which has lower level characters compared to my smurf account.

Although I have quite a lot of hours (according to steam) in the game, I have not fully committed to a single play style before this. I do love the game a lot due to the variation it brings and thats why I played it for so long as a solo player. The character I am investing in is a scout 3 going to mergen route. I have low knowledge anything else in the game other than the lore (last i checked my character points are in the 10% as i try to clear a lot of the main storyline) and leveling ! Hope to be apart of the family! :slight_smile:

Hey there Howfuken!

That sounds great. I’ve been playing since launch as well and if I were to compare before and after. It’s definitely much more better than before.

The damage rebalance patch really made it fun for quite a number of us here. I’d definitely like for you to join us here however could you add me up in discord? My username is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Leknaat
Character Level (Highest): 330 (Cleric 2, Dievdirbys 3, Miko 1, Plague Doctor 2)
Active Period: Everyday around 7am-9am, 3pm-5pm, 9pm-11pm
Why you should pick me to join: looking for a guild to party for ET.