Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team Name: Hashachi
Character Level (Highest): 153 Archer c2, Sapper c2, Fletcher c1
Active Period: Before and after lunch and dinner
Why you should pick me to join: I am a returning player, I stopped playing for a while so I could focus on studying. Since my studies aren’t as pressuring as before, I made a new account and started playing again. I really want to learn more about end game and find a group of people nice enough to teach me about it. :smiley:
Position Applying: Newbie

Hey there! Thank you for your interest in Eminence! Great to see yet another returning player!

Would you mind adding me in discord? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

PM

@SkyKirisame,

We don’t accept scooters here unfortunately

Team Name: PrimeMinister
Character Level (Highest): 330 (ScooterRajer C3)
Active Period:

Why you should pick me to join: I deliver while its hot.
Position Applying: Gaman

12 Likes

Team Name: Bakunawa
Character Level : 276 SR (creating new char now, i just comeback from the long hiatus because of school)
Active Period: mostly at night 7pm-1am +8gmt

Why you should pick me to join : my previous GM is Yashi and he’s recommending me to join your precious guild :slight_smile:

Hey Bakunawa!

That’s great! another fellow SR :smiley:, well do you mind adding me in discord so that i can share with you more details? My userID is PrimeMinister#6693

I’ll look forward to your request!

Cheers,

PM

@Sholf

NO GAMAN POSITION ALLOWED

1 Like

friend request sent :slight_smile:

Team Name: LighthalzenZz
Character Level (Highest): 318
Active Period: 12am-11am (server time)
Why you should pick me to join: I am a returning player (quitted last year june) but don’t know much about this game that much yet xd. I just returned last month and was able to reach r8 quick because of the first time player event (i changed sever from varena to telsiai). I am always active, but don’t know what to do after leveling up aside from dailies lol. I wanna try and join a guild to experience different things such as boss hunts etc.
Position Applying: Normal
[/quote]

Hey there LightHalzen!

It’s nice talking to you over discord! Welcome to the guild!

Additionally, we’re also having one more art contest in conjuction with the guild’s anniversary! let your inner artistic fluids show :smiley:

1 Like

A huge shout-out to @ponachan

And her submission for the loading screen event!

[SUBMIT]Questing time!

Hello Everyone! I’m proud to present yet another addition to our mini blog entry, this time featuring one of our main hakkapell, Juls! :smiley:

Our anniversary is exactly 10 days from now and i’m pretty excited what’s about to come when everyone gets tortured gets to have fun! :smiley:

Team Name: Salte
Character Level (Highest): 140
Active Period: Recently i am back after a long rest~
Why you should pick me to join: Because i need friends

Hi Salte!

Thank you for applying to Eminence! Would you mind adding me in discord? My Discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693

I’ll share with you more details from there.

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: dpront
Character Level: 267 (Paladin)
Active Period: 1pm - 4pm (server time)
Why you should pick me to join: I’m a solo player and random guy (BonCray) decided to share some knowledge on a newbie (dpront) about ToS, afterwards he suggested to apply to this guild, so now I am here applying to Eminence and maybe I can help the guild one way or another.

Hi there dpront!

That’s great! would you mind sending me a friend request in discord so that i can share with you on more info? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers,

PM

Team Name : tzha
Character Level : 261 (archer)
Active Period : 8-11am (ST) weekdays ; longer hours spent on weekends usually starts at 4pm (Sever Time)
Why you should pick me : dpront and I are team. We usually spend time together playing TOS. He encourage me to join this guild. Will try my best to help the guild grow.
Position Applying : newbie

Hi there tzha!

Noted duly! would you mind adding me in discord so that i can share with you more information about the guild? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693

hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone,

I’d like to showcase another one of our artist extraordinaire, @xEarlx!

Do support him with his great artwork below :blush:

[SUBMIT] Solmiki Tower Conquerors

Team Name : OniGil2i
Character Level : 101
Active Period : Usually start at 7pm(GMT+7) on weekdays , weekends depend on when I wake up lol
Why you should pick me to join : Solo-ing is so bored and I would love to played with you guys :slight_smile: I’m not a talkative type because my eng is not great… but I will do my best
Position Applying : Newbie

Hi there OniGil2i!

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! Would it be possible if you’re able to add me in discord so that I’ll be able to talk to you a little bit more on the guild? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

PM

hey lvl 223 c2 cleric c3 priest c1 chap wanna join guild.
playtime: gmt+8
team name : koHhhh