Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

@ToiletMaster request sent ELR & ootofthebox

Team Name: Copernicus
Character Level (Highest): 321
Active Period: Weekdays 6pm~9pm (GMT+8) Weekend depend on my schedules (weekend duties or personal activities)
Why you should pick me to join: Iā€™m an altruistic :wink: (not really) aaaand Free med consultation ! !

Hey @kyriosz,

Thanks for adding me up in discord! Iā€™ll pm you the details from there :smiley:

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

Just to update we have one slot available as of this point of time! For those interested in joining us, feel free to apply!

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone! Thank you for your interest, we already have an applicant and we are full now. Thank you for your interest!

Hello everyone!

we currently have 2 slots available at the moment. For those interested in joining in, feel free to apply down below or message me in discord!

My discord ID: PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

Weā€™ve got a huge announcement to make!

Weā€™ve decided to give back to the community, with this post, weā€™ve abolished ALL minimum level requirements. Whether youā€™ve just started off in the game or not, Veteran or newbie, youā€™re more than welcomed to Join us here.

If youā€™re interested in joining in, feel free to apply below or add me in discord!

I look forward to seeing new faces here!

Cheers,

PM

Surprisingly we have a huge amount of feedback and weā€™re officially full now. Thank you everyone!

i like big butts but i may not lie

1 Like

Hello everyone!

we currently have 1 slot thatā€™s available right now.

For interested participants, feel free to apply!

Cheers!

PM

Edit: Weā€™re currently full now

Hello Everyone!

Itā€™s been quite sometime since weā€™ve last recruited, as of now weā€™re introducing a new option for recruitment!

First and foremost, based on our application form, youā€™ll notice thereā€™s an extra position that you can fill up which is the Position Applying whether if youā€™re going forth with the position of a newbie or normal player.

• Position Applying: Newbie / Normal

If you are R8 and below, you should be applying for the Newbie position. If you have this tag, weā€™ll try to bring you up as soon as possible with the help of the everyone within the guild.

It doesnā€™t matter if youā€™re level 1 who just joined the game or level 200. As long as youā€™re below R8, weā€™ll try our best to bring you up to speed!

However, if youā€™re a player whoā€™s R8 currently, you should be applying for the Normal status. We often do guild raids and would need all the help we can get in order to clear the boss quickly.

As of now weā€™re only accepting up to 6 slots max for newbies and 31 slots for normal players. Players who are newbies in the guild who reach R8 are then automatically moved onto the Normal Slot position.

There are no differences between roles etc between 2 roles. This is just to differentiate which players requires more assistance from the veteran members that we have.

You may view the number of slots available in the first post and iā€™ll be updating as we go. Additionally, donā€™t worry if the slots are currently full, do apply and we can work out a slot for you once we get one.

Cheers and I hope to see some new faces soon! As of this post, weā€™re still recruiting with 1 available slot!

Additionally, if youā€™re lucky enough, our 1 year guild anniversary is coming soon! We have great events coming up for the guild which is a good surprise :blush:

PrimeMinister

Team Name: Vaxone
Character Level (Highest): 147 Wiz1-Pyro1-Link2-Sorc1
Active Period: Around 6:00 AM - 12:00PM EDT in the weekends and 1:00AM - 12:00PM EDT on Saturdays.
Why you should pick me to join: Iā€™m a gamedev student. And in the distant future when i make an MMO, I can give you guys freebies in our MMO! Think about all the freebies!!! :astonished: :wink:
Position Applying: Newbie

P.S. If the guild is full. Iā€™m willing to go on the waiting list. Take as long as you need. :relaxed:

Hi there Vaxone!

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! I would definitely look forward on your MMO though haha, itā€™s be nice to know a game developer here :stuck_out_tongue:we have a few game artist here that you may work hand in hand hahaha.

Well currently our slots for newbie at the moment is full so iā€™ll add your name to the list for the time being. However fret not as we have a few people from our newbie slots who are reaching their R8 as we help them out! Including one person thatā€™s becoming R8 pretty soon since heā€™s just reached his 270s :smiley:

Iā€™ll be sure to let you know once weā€™re able to get a slot in.

Stay Tuned!

Cheers,

PM

@ToiletMaster Man you really should enter in the Marketing or Design Field, because you are awesome in this areas, Make everyone want to enter on your guild :smile:. Steve Jobs Style.
(For real steve was really bad at tech, but a genius on marketing).
You also appear to be an awesome manager.
Keep ā€œNoob Slotsā€ its a nice idea, really motivate noobies.

What is the next step? An website with voice? Like you enter and the voice of a women says: ā€œWelcome to the Eminence Guild WebSiteā€.
ā€œHere you can check the status of the Clan as well as know your tasks related to the clan.ā€ Then the after login the user receive tons of Charts about the guild haha

What do you like to do more on your guild?

Hey @kazamatenkai

Thank you very much for your kind words! It really means alot to me and really motivates to make me do more :blush:

Unfortunately Iā€™m a really really bad designer, I can only draw a stick man when I tried drawing actual characters haha.

Well in terms of the noob slot wise, personally I feel that newbies that join the game without any proper support or someone to look after may very well get bored of the game quickly. Therefore we have decided to implement this newbies slot where we guide them, quest if them if possible and probably bring them to hunting grounds to help them with getting some gear to start off with and eventually return the favor by joining and helping us for the guild events. There are some pretty tough ones out there and we definitely need all the help we can get.
Although the newbies do have to play their part by being active in the game as well, itā€™s more of a 2 way approach from both sides :wink:

I donā€™t think we may really go into that approach of creating a website, I donā€™t see the need and donā€™t want to hassle the players to do so as discord provides everything that we need right now. Itā€™s really amazing of what discord can do. Having bots, permission settings, games etc. We are good with that so far.

Well frankly, I think Iā€™d like to have a little bit more events for the guild. We strive to the best in having fun, and I hope to contribute that experience back to the guild. We have done several events such as

• Friendly 5 v 5 PvP against another guild.
  • The Amazing Race
  • Love Party
  • Halloween Event (internal Eminence only)
  • Tree of Challenges - Server Wide Event for Telsiai that includes GM as part of the participants in January.

And I hope to do even more in the upcoming year. Itā€™s a fun experience to do the event with everyone and with our 1 year anniversary just around the corner, I plan to make it a bang for everyone in the guild :smile:, Iā€™m more than happy to answer any other questions that you have :smiley:

Additionally, we have 1 newbie who just moved on to R8! So we have one additional slot, @Vaxone, Iā€™ve tried messaging you several times unfortunately Iā€™ve yet to get a reply. Are you able to add me to discord for the time being? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693

This slot will be opened to public for now.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Update:

The guild has reached maximum capacity. Thank you for your interest everyone! Till next time when we recruit once more!

Team Name: Mantofa
Highest level: 145 (STILL NUB :<)
Active period: 05:00 PM - 12:00 PM server time
Why you should pick me to join: Because Iā€™m new and I want to get high lvl with nice society and can help others when I can (P.S. : Itā€™s so boring to do lvl alone :< thanks!)
Applying: Nub :<

I dont believe I wrotte this :scream:. The correct word is ā€œEVERYONE want to enterā€.
Oh my poor english when Iā€™m in a hurry. Iā€™m glad your undestood.

Well thanks for the answer! Its kind of a motivation for me too to continue to play. For real, also the ā€œGuild Blog in Imagesā€ do that too, show so much possibilities that was done to have fun.

congrats again, and iā€™m cheering for your guild. bye

Hi. I was notified by a friend that there is a slot opening and that I should apply. A couple of them joined together just recently.

Team Name:

• Archangeil
    Character Level (Highest):
    Active Period:
  • 10PM to any (server time)
    Why you should pick me to join:
  • I am very active.
  • I have acceptable dps toons.
  • I am decent and honorable.
  • I have never scammed anybody in any online game.
  • I balance work, husband, and gaming.
  • I defend fellow gamers from bullies and scammers.
    Position Applying:
  • Normal

Hi @mrs.xueling!

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! Unfortunately right now our newbie slots are a bit tied up at the moment as we are kinda full on that aspect. However Iā€™ll take note of your application and will message you once we do get a slot in hand. I hope you donā€™t mind waiting for a bit till we are able to fit you right in over here.

@kazamatenkai

No worries! If you have anything youā€™d like to ask further feel free to let me know :smile:

@Archangeil

Hi there @Archangeil! We currently still slots for the normal position as such, may I know who was the one the referred you? Itā€™d be great if you could add me in discord, my ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

I look forward to your request !

Cheers,

PM

1 Like

Hi.
I sent you a request.
I was referred to by Zhyr.

Got it thanks!

For those who wellā€¦ Wanna know what kinda happens in our events. Well this is more or less the summary of it