Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Hi TwinkleToes!

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! Would you mind adding me in discord? My username is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Lafitte
Character Level (Highest): 229 (only char as of now)
Active Period: Usually 12 hours a day, on different times, but mostly during 6pm-2am
Why you should pick me to join: Just came back, used to play in Varena, made a new team in Telsiai because of steps to 100 event. I reached 229 in 8 hours, I just started yesterday and can’t even use market/trade :neutral_face: I’m lonely help plz
Position Applying: Normal

Hey there Lafitte!

That’s pretty impressive reaching 229 in 8 hours! Would you mind adding me in discord so that I can discuss with you further?

My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers,

PM

Team name : CoffeeBean
Character Level : 327 (Falconer C3), 267 (Chaplain, Plague Doctor)
Active Period: active almost 24/7
Why you should pick me to join: competitive player. Like to carry my own weight when gaming while having fun at same time. Returning player for this event, lvl300 in a week. Kinda stop levelling for my falconer and leveling PD for 2nd Practonium.
Position Applying: any

Hi there CoffeeBean! (nice name btw!)

Would you mind adding me in discord? my discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693. I’ll let you in for more details about the guild.

Cheers,

PM

Team name : Dr1ftPunk
Character Level : 169(still leveling)
Active Period: active almost 8-9 hrs a day
Why you should pick me to join: Totally loyal and willing to make friends. Will stay and become stronger with u guyz. Im new just 2 days in but i got the hang of most things :slight_smile:
Position Applying: any

Hi DriftPunk!

Would you mind adding me in discord so that I can share more details about the guild? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

I look forward to seeing your request!

Cheers,

PM

Team name : Yuki_N
Character Level : 194 (Rin, Schwarzer Reiter c1)
Active Period: Random, minimum 3 hours a day
Why you should pick me to join: I need friend to chat with, kinda boring solo-ing all day
Position Applying: Newbie

Hi there Yuki!

would you mind adding me in discord so that i can give you a little bit of details as to how it works? currently we’re a bit tied up at the moment in terms of newbie slots.

my discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Added u through Discord

My ID is Yuki_N#8406

Team Name: AmartiZ
Character Level (Highest): 320
Active Period: 8pm~4am
Why you should pick me to join: Active player who wants to mingle. lol :v
Position Applying: Newbie / Normal : Normal

Hi ArmatiZ!

Would you mind adding me in discord? My username is PrimeMinister#6693. i’ll explain a little more details about the guild there :smiley:

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I’d like to present yet another miniblog! it has been a fun and exciting week and here’s a trivia! did you know that winning the title from the loading screen event gives you a title with a picture? check out our miniblog below on how it looks!

We are currently still recruiting, therefore do apply down below if you’re interested in joining in!

Hello everyone, here’s a teaser of our next upcoming event for the guild :love_letter:, this is our 2nd love party event that we’re doing this time :smiley:

Hello. im wanna join in your guild. my Team Name is Fhrysthia! i wanna make some friends in this guild. hope u will accept me

Hi there Fhrysthia,

Would you mind adding me in discord? My discord username is PrimeMinister#6693 and I’ll be able to let you in on more details from there.

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Fhrysthia
Character Level (Highest):328
Active Period:Since Last Month
Why you should pick me to join: Because im friendly and i wanna make some friends here. a little bit depressed for now
Position Applying: Normal

Hello . already added you. thanks!

Team Name: Xelcie
Character Level (Highest): 13 (as of i’m writing this)
Active Period:1 day
Why you should pick me to join: I’m pretty new to this game, I’d really like a professional who could guide me on my path on tree of savior. I’d like to also have friends not only in friends not only in the game but we could hit up on discord. I’ll try my best on communicating with you guys.
Position Applying: Newbie

Hey Xelcie, thanks for the add in discord! I’ll chat with you about some details about the guild.

Cheers,

PM