Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team Name: Eroge
Character Level (Highest):200+ I actually have 5 chars above 200…i just not sure what i want to play…but since pvp is here i might focus on my kino/cyro more…alos have a diev…alcemist…fletcher…and SR…might make ele/warlock not sure

Active Period:normally 7pm-3am MY/SG time i do play in the mornings when in the mood

Why you should pick me to join: Well I been playing alone mostly but since gvg is here. I want to find a guild that focus pvp a little…the whole reason I play tos anyway was for pvp and gvg. and maybe find new buddies to hang out with.

Are you guys going to do the gvg event?

Hi there @melioddas,

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! I can understand the feeling of playing of playing alone and it definitely isn’t the best way to full enjoy the game.

@Official_Maestro

Hi there Maestro! That’s great cause we’re shifting our focus to be the best of both worlds insteading of focusing on PVE only :smiley:

@jasoneroge

Hi there Jason! It’s pretty cool you have 5 characters over 200! That’s an amazing achievement! To answer your question, yes! We’re definitely participating in all events! We’ve shifted our focus a little bit to cater for both PVE and PVP needs seeing that the rewards are so lucrative!

A note to all

Unfortunately i can only accept so many people at one time. Therefore do forgive me for the time being i’m unable to accept you at this point of time :frowning: i’ll still pm you to get to know you better!

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m proud to present the latest edition to our mini-blog!

this time, featuring yesglasses- i mean xEarlx!

also, edited the main post to make it look slightly cleaner and added a few more information there :slight_smile:

edit: we are also placing a stop in our recruitment for further notice as we’ve hit our max capacity for the time being, however if you do wish to be on the waiting list and give it a shot, do feel free to write down here and i’ll contact you! As I can’t guarantee when there would be an additional slot, I highly recommend that if you’re able to find another guild to your liking. Please do go ahead! All I ask is that you notify us to remove your name from the waiting list.

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m proud to present yet another small mini-blog of the team battle that we did with Rhythm Mortis!

We are also opening our doors once again for recruitment! If you’re interested in joining in, do let me know.

Cheers,

PM

An opening in the guild! :heart_eyes: So here goes my application.

Team Name: MacArdyJG
Character Level (Highest): 224 (Support Cleric)
Active Period: Weekdays and Weekends, usually in PM (GMT +8)
Why you should pick me to join: I really like this game, but I sincerely feel that I would enjoy it more if I can be able to meet new people whom I can talk (chat) and share stories with while playing it. I also do my adventure journey alone (which is truly sad, lonely and boring), and it would be nice if I can work with other people to complete them - sharing triumphs and making ourselves stronger together. Although my reason for joining is social in nature and I may not be a very competitive player (since I always choose support-type classes), I am willing to assist the Guild towards the attainment of its goals and hopefully, they are within the capacity of my toons. :wink:

Team Name:Lacrie
Character Level (Highest):249 Schwarzer, 210 Oracle
Active Period: 8pm-3am weekdays, I have more leeway on weekends; no definite hour on logging on.
Why you should pick me to join: I’m mature enough I guess? I don’t start unnecessary fights and would love to help in developing the eminence community. Once I saw the Guild bio and rules I figured this would be a fun guild, I’ll support whenever I can; and I’ve been planning to switch my Main to Oracle. Cheers I’m here to have fun, thanks for reviewing my application.

Hi @MacArdy

If its talking that you need then you’re definitely in the right place! The only problem most of the time we have here is trying to keep quiet over here. I understand that being lonely is kinda bad especially with all the bugs that the game has and I’d definitely love to hear your stories in the game! We may need your help for the upcoming GvG battles that we go for too! :smile: I’ll pm you in the game for a short interview.

Hi @Ynirie

That’s great! We definitely are a fun guild nevertheless and we do strive in making a great community for both guildies and non-guildies. Would be available tonight sometime around 9-10pm GMT+8? Or basically 10am server time? I’d like to have a short interview if you don’t mind.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: DCie
Character Level (Highest): 75
Active Period: Daily basis
Why you should pick me to join: Socially active, willing to join in on any guild event, love pve & pvp all around

Team Name: Mild
Character Level (Highest): 243
Active Period: Every evening (almost)
Why should you pick me to join: Love the game, looking to contribute to the guild in PVP / PVE/

@Xonim

Hi DCie! Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! However, we are currently only recruiting level up to 200 and above unfortunately. Reason being is that we participate in GvGs and guild events where the monsters are 285 level being R6/R7 would then make a difference in the GvG that we participate.

Thank you very much for your interest though!

@lolantoting

Hi Mild! It’s great to know you love the game! Personally I love the game too! However we are a tad bit full currently. However if you’d like, i could place you on our waiting list and the moment we get slots i’ll then call you over.

Would that be fine?

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m proud to present yet another edition of our mini-blogs! We’ve been doing some GvG quite often (for all weekends) so far and participating in many events that ToS has given us! At the same time, something happened when we summoned… a demon? :open_mouth:

Additionally, we’re also having a love party event this coming sunday 10am server time! We’re opening our events to everyone regardless whether you’re in another guild or guildless at all! Do let me know if you’d like to spectate/participate in this amazing flirting contest! Did I mention that you’ll be flirting possibly with girls as well? :smiley:

Please find the details below!

and also, last but not least, we are also opening our recruitment once again! For those who are interested in applying, please feel free to do so as we’re opened to everyone once again!

Hope to see you guys soon!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: AN_HERO and Helon
Character Level: Both 270
Active Period: 5AM - 11AM server time
Why you should pick me to join:
I’m pretty cool.

Hi @mikeunderscorean

Thank you for your interest in Eminence!

I would be online late tomorrow perhaps sometime around 10-11 ish am server time. Would you be available during that time?

Cheers,

PM

No worries Mr Turnbull.

Team Name: Walaocici
•Character Level (Highest): 223
•Active Period: server time 7AM onwards server time
•Why you should pick me to join: I can contribute a lot in PvM

Team Name: Crotzzz
Character Level (Highest): 240
Active Period: +7GMT 10AM-4PM & 8PM-2AM
Why you should pick me to join: im addicted with pvp/gvg

Hi @walaocici & @cengshentiao

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! Would you be available tonight so that I could ask you a few questions?

Perhaps sometime around 9am server time onwards.

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Grace
Character Level: (Highest): Feldt, Lv.267 Cleric2, Priest3, Krivis1, PD
Active Period server time: depends on when i woke up? LOL
Why should you pick me to join you? im a pretty decent person.
all i do are daily routines like things you see at /indun. i also grind if it isnt boring. and quests.
i got 3 more toons. a 229 wiz3elelock, 201 QS3, and a soon to be alchemist if i dont get bored.

Hi @meemailey

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! Seeing that your active period depends on when you wake up… possibly tomorrow when i meet you wake up i guess? :smiley:

I’ll be on tomorrow mostly the entire day depending.

Cheers,

PM

@ToiletMaster thank you, ill be online from 6am server time. ill try to pm you.
thank you.